1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer Vacation 2007

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Proud1p4, Mar 8, 2007.

?

Summer Vacation 2007

Poll closed Mar 21, 2007.
  1. Travelling somewhere on vacation.

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Staying home, doing this and that.

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Never thought of it yet.

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Staying home with specific plans (ie:camping the whole time, etc.)

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Guess what i'm going to Halifax around the Dartmouth area this summer! Just found out. I'm really excited. I get to see my favourite Aunt Rhonda!! She's weird and eclectic like me :slight_smile: But im really, really sad at the same time because the plane leaves on June 21st.

For all those non-Wiccans out there, that's Litha. A soltice and my favourite Wiccan holiday :frowning2: I hope it gets delayed or something because i doubt i'll be able to fit my alter, incense and Book of Mirrors into the plane lavatory. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway just wanted to know if you guys have thought about summer yet?

2. tired_of_lying411

ZOMG!!!! (needs a shocked to death emoticon)

You will be entering the 3 hour's drive range to me!!!

Yeah.... Halifax is very close to me... compared to NL. So that makes you the closest ever EC'er to me :icon_bigg .

I'm thinking road trip :grin: ... no, not really, wouldn't want to loose all the shrouded mystery that comes with a strictly online acquaintance.

3. Micah

So pretty sure Australia (southern Hemisphere) just had their summer break :frowning2:

4. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't get summer breaks anymore. I guess that's one of the perks of getting old. :wink:

Maybe next year I'll abscond with my amour du Jour and disappear for a month or two.

5. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Hey, i have not problem meeting up for a chat sometime. Unless you think i'm pedo which i am TOTALLY not haha. Strictly a supergoddess (common, what adult could be that conceided lol). But yeah i'm up there a like two weeks and i can pretty much do whatever the hell i want. Except herione....damn. (j/k)

HA! Feel the oncoming rath of winter.....Australia's winters kinda rock.....NL winters are like...

*imitating newscaster*
    "three people have died today while putting groceries in their car when the blood in their veins, froze"
    "and in other news, a new human anti-freeze is on the market.....":lol:

6. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm going to Colombia with my best friend. I'm nervous and excited about it.