1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers and hope?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JakeHas, Nov 23, 2013.

1. JakeHas

Hey everyone! So my boyfriend is having some troubles with family. It all just started with his dad needing to verify his SSN for some insurance. His mom went crazy for some reason and it only escalated. She stormed out of the house calling him an ungrateful son and disrespecting him completely. She left for the night, and turned off the internet. Now they had an argument back and forth on Facebook, this was the one that got to me the most..
    http://puu.sh/5rbzK.png
    He's really upset, I just hope you guys can think about him and send ur prayers to him and his family (if of the respectable religion). He's a great young man and deserves better than this.

2. Dayon

Dayon Guest

Will do buddy.

3. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From what I've seen, your boyfriend seems like an awesome, caring guy, and he deserves way better than to have his mother say that to him. I'll make sure to keep him in my thoughts.

4. JakeHas

Thanks guys. I just dont want him to do something bad... He was talking to his mom about that suicide statistic thing (in the picture) and last night we watched a really sad movie together about a boy who committed suicide due to a mother not accepting him as gay. Now he's not responding. :x im sure he 's just sleeping, but my mind likes to think the worse...

5. lseiesrbroa

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My mind does that all of the time I am sure everything will be fine but I am praying.