1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intimidated by your Boyfriend or Girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chamber of Life, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Chamber of Life

Just wanted to know have any of you been intimidated by your boyfriend or girlfriend?
    Well I have, my ex-boyfriend was very intimidating, the way he talked, walked and carried him self. He was a tall Italian muscular guy who never really smiled. He was a man’s man and had an anger problem.

I guess I never really felt comfortable with him and when we argued I stood across the room or I never looked him in the eye. To be honest I think he got off on that, he felt more superior in the relationship. One time I told him he should be on The Sopranos b/c the way he carries himself. He flipped out on me. To make a long story short he’s crazy. So has have any of you been intimidated by your BF or GF?

2. Yes, I'm so scared that my boyfriend will do it to me again :icon_sad: he's always hi...................tickling me!!!! :tantrum: oh my gosh it's soooooo bad. And he only just found a new way to tickle me that makes me ticklish all over. I'm never going to be safe again. :tears:

3. Kat22

I was intimidated by my ex because she is very beautiful. We are both athletic, but her much more so than I. I am a somewhat bigger girl (not huge, but I don't sport bikinis by anymeans ha ha ha) and we had very different personalities. I'm very outgoing and she was very quiet which to me made me feel like she was superior. She got better grades than I did (granted her major is considerably easier than mine) too. I think I feel even more intimidated now because she is with a girl completely opposite of me. Very skinny, but very masculine. She never abused me or anything, and was generally very sweet, but she had a way of making me (who is almost 3 years older) feel little and stupid :-S

4. Hoppip

I think used to intimidate my ex-girlfriend, because I don't show when I'm angry. And I make snide remarks, but with a really happy face, so I almost seemed sarcastic. And it was hard to judge what my mood was, since it changed a lot...

^_^

5. Trumpetplyer23

...my ex-boyfriend scared me in the sense that he basically stalked me...and could get really angry at the drop of a hat. It was pretty scary.

6. MeskElil

Okay, that's bad. Good thing you got out of that relationship.
    I had a "boyfriend" in 3rd through 5th grade--we never kissed, we never even hugged, but we were "in love". He intimidated me--he never smiled--but he was so sweet, and I "loved" him.
    I found out a while ago (I haven't seen him in years) that he's going to join the Marines and he feels like he wants to die there because no one loves him here.

Yes, it was a bad breakup.
    But I don't think it was my fault...
    Anyway...I think I intimidated my ex-boyfriend because I'm such a tomboy and in no way a girly girl AT ALL...so I think that's why he broke up with me--he couldn't stand to have a girl who was tougher than he was :grin: I could so take him in a fight...even though he is a football player, he's a moron mostly.