1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was going to post this on Thanksgiving but...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Nov 27, 2013.

1. person57

So I was planning to post this on Thanksgiving but I realized I may not get to do it tomorrow because I'll be busy with my family celebrating Thanksgiving. I really want you guys to know that I'm EXTREMELY thankful for y'all. You guys helped me with all my problems, you helped me when I felt down, and most importantly, you helped me come out of the closet. If it wasn't for you guys, I'd probably still be in the closet. You guys are really great friends. I enjoy being your friends a lot. I feel like we are a family and I've gotten close to you. You guys mean a lot to me. Words cannot describe how much I love you and how much you mean to me. It may seem like I'm exaggerating, but I'm really not. I never want to be separated from you guys. You guys really changed my life in a great way. You guys made me more happy. You made me more mature to and I'm very thankful for that. I'm most likely going to stay on EC forever but if something happens that causes me to not be able to go on EC anymore I would miss you guys so much and I would always remember you and love you. Once again, I just wanted you guys to know how much I love you, how much you mean to me, and how thankful I am for, you guys. Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow. I love you.
    -person57

2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awww, thanks, bud. Love you too, and it's especially nice getting to know you as well. Happy Thanksgiving to you too, and have a great day tomorrow.

3. person57

I love you to AG, it's great getting to know you and being your friend. Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow :slight_smile:

4. leer

this is what EC is all about supporting each other no matter how old . it's like one big family
    hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving .

5. Mrtambourineman

Happy thanksgiving!

6. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Happy Thanksgiving and happy Hanukkah to my fellow Jews! I'm so thankful I found this website and all the amazing people on it!