1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

winter indoor ants

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ticklish Fish, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Ticklish Fish

they're annoying D:

2. not happening here - just moved into a new apartment that was empty for a while - my problem is cockroaches - still working on it

when I had ants I used the little bait things (the cinnamon & chili powder solution did not work)

3. Tzoa

I'm convinced the house I live in was built on a cockroach city. We've been trying to get rid of them well over a year and have had no success. Getting a professional to come out and take care of it would be really expensive, but it might be our only option.

4. Ticklish Fish

forget to mention that I can't find their nest. there's not enough numbers to make judgment when i see them where the hell the nest is

5. I had a bad infestation in my last apartment also - this is what the bait traps are for - you cut them open and set them around the house/apartment and they come to them and take back stuff to the nest and feed it to the others and this ends up killing the others & the queen once this is done you just wipe up the mess of bodies

this did bother me as a vegan but it was in my home - outside I leave creatures a lone since the balance is as natural - but in the home I try to keep the home sterile (bit of OCD)

6. Ticklish Fish

I have ant bait, but I put them on the floor. However, the ants I see are on the sink, totally different location :/

7. yes well my landlord is supposed to pay - they promised to - and paid for the first treatment - but has seemed to run out of money , so I have decided to get my own treatment now - even though the Ridex people told me not to (supposedly any other treatment will fight theirs)

they can forget their instructions I am tired of getting bug guts on my hands (eww)

My friend is getting back in town Monday and will give me a ride to the hardware store to get poison

8. prism

Winter indoor centipedes. :tears:

9. Eevar

Not been getting anything other than spiders crawl out the disused chimney behind my wardrobe.They are getting annoying since I sit RIGHT next to my wardrobe at my computer.

10. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Are they red ants?