1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boredom busting ideas?????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sully, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Sully

I'm sooooo bored! After an AMAZING day yesterday, the weather has turned, it's been raining all day and the boredom has set in! I feel like gnawing my arm off! Any ideas for something interesting/creative to do?

2. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Stay away from EC - it's the epitome of boredom :wink:

I kid, I kid. I dunno. Overeat or something? I used to do that till I realied how preferable starving myself was.

If you're of age then maybe drink beer? Time flies by even when you're not having fun, and it woudln't hurt if you partook in an indulgence to kill time.

3. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Learn something, read a new book. I tend to find studying chemistry makes the time fly by really quickly. That may not be your thing, but reading something and learning something new really kill boredom quickly.

4. Eevar

Physics, Astro-physic, Astro-biology, Astronomy, are great at killing my boredom. Though today I'm a bit busy to be bored...got to prepare to run my Pendragon table top campaign tomorrow.

5. Sully

Urgh, I've already overeaten! Yay for boredom eating :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: next time I'm bored I'll starve myself for something to do :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Tzoa

I'm having a hard time determining if the overeating and starving yourself ideas are meant jokingly or not...

I second Aussie792's idea of learning something. Pick up a new hobby. Learn a new game. The time will fly right by.

7. Sully

So am I :wink:

I've been for a quick drive to the beach at 8pm :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: quite nice but I'm just in the mood for constant stimulus! I need some social interaction but all my nearby friends are busy!

I want to write something, but I'm lacking stimulus :/

8. Tzoa

Ohh, you write? Awesome! I do, too. Sometimes. :wink:

Have you heard of Seventh Sanctum? They have a lot of bizarre writing prompts. Seventh Sanctum - Welcome To The Page Of Generators!

I haven't been there in a while, and the site has changed completely, but they still have writing prompt generators. If all else fails, hopefully you'll find it mildly amusing.

9. Sully

Hahaha I played drunken pictionary with that before! I'll give it a try!

10. Tzoa

Haha! That sounds awesome. If I ever throw a wild party, that is the game I will want to play.