1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone develop phone crushes?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C P, Nov 28, 2013.

1. C P

C P

I'm not sure if this topic has popped up before, but it's something I felt like sharing and asking others about. Has anyone developed phone crushes before?

What I mean is anytime you're on the phone with someone who has a really cute/hot/attractive voice and it makes you dread thinking that you have to hang up at some point. It seems to be even more fun when you obviously don't know the person. I've noticed it has happened with me a few times when talking to a company's customer service.

As an example, I was calling a phone company's customer service last night to ask about a promotion code going on for Black Friday and this guy answered who had a really attractive voice; Funnily enough we also share a first name(what are the chances? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). It took a sec to check up on something because I kind of worded my question a little off, but we got that done in no time. Next thing you know it, he said how he played around with said phone I'm interested in and loved it, even going onto how phones in general are getting crazy. I took advantage of the situation and went on myself about how I couldn't wait to get it and then we were going on about what we thought future phones would have, how crazy Black Friday is, how crazy customer service is sometimes at some places, how it was funny we shared a name...blah blah blah.

The original question only took a couple minutes to solve but we had to have been talking for 15+ minutes after(wasn't keeping track), slightly off topic too, hehe. When we both knew the conversation was going to probably have to end, he acknowledged how he had fun and loved talking with me, and I was giddy/smiley as all hell and thought I would just melt hearing him say that. I really did not want to have to hang up that phone(wanted to ask for his number, lol)! I'll likely have to call back to set up everything when I do get the phone, but now I'm caught up on the thought of if I somehow get a hold of him again(it's happened before with another company; got the same person twice, they were shocked and thought it was funny).

Well enough of me rambling. Sure someone else out there has gone through this before. :slight_smile:

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Hmm. There was this 1 time I 4 way called some friends from Puerto Rico. I had known them on the internet for awhile before then but it was the first time I heard any of their voices. They're all hilarious and fun to talk random nonsense with so we did that for a few hours then 2 of them hung up. In addition to being super cute the guy I was left with had the sweetest cutest voice, I'm pretty sure I blushed a few times just talking to him. Never fully crushed on him 'cuz heterosexuality, you know the deal. THOUGH we flirted for awhile after that. Kinda like I always do with straight guys cause apparently I have that power~

3. Thedistra

Oh voices, I melt at the sound of a couple. I use to go on about one woman I heard talk in Vent (Its like Sykpe so pretty much a phone call) to a friend. She just had one of those voices that I loved to hear. I wasn't friends with her myself so I never had a conversation with her.

I almost joined a guild just so I could hear the guild leaders voice more often.

Closest experiences I had to yours, though I have talked to some cool people while calling customer service.