1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Been a bit!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Alexander69

It's been a bit scone I've been on been so busy with party planning been crazy!

Anyways on a nice note my parents held a surprise bday party last night that lasted up till an hour ago! It was really nice to be able to relax with lots of friends and family I had no clue this was going on they sent me to Victoria for the past week just to "relax" and I thought it was weird but was like ok why not I stayed at the empress hotel which was always lovely had a driver which was perfect it was really relaxing my friend came to see me for a day we went all over it was cold but it was fun! Anyways I came back from the island and my mom picked me up which again was weird but I didn't think anything of it she took me to breakfast we talked my best friend came with us, anyways then we went Black Friday shopping which was crazy amazing love It malls were crazy busy!( hate people sometimes) so pushy, anyways then went with my mom to lunch then went more shopping then she's like "oh my god we need to go" I was like why? She's like your brother called me and said he flew in today, I was like unmmmm ok.... Went home at about 6 and BOOM everyone was there I had to stop myself from crying.

I mean that meant so much to me that my parents spent a whole week doing this for me, OMG it was cute it was a formal get together the kind of things I Love, men in texted women in dresses OMG it was perfect! Plus at 12 am, my father toasted to me becoming 19! It was perfect it showed how much my parents do care for me :frowning2: :slight_smile: it was a crying moment when my dad did that the fact he was here for this meant more to me then anything the fact by mom, dad, brother, aunts, uncles, and my grandparents were all there it made me feel loved and like I could count on them to be there again! Today was perfect I hope I have many more like this!

2. AKTodd

Hi Alexander:smilewave

Happy Birthday and congratulations on having such a great day with your family and friends:thumbsup:

Best,

Todd

3. Alexander69

Thank you Todd!

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Great to read that you had a good time with your family. Sounds like you had a fantastic week. Happy birthday, Alexander. :slight_smile:

5. Mzansi

It's always such a beautiful thing to hear of anothers happiness,
    Hope this upward trend continues for you! :slight_smile:

6. happy birthday