1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The worst B-day ever

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by musicgirl112233, Jun 16, 2008.

1. musicgirl112233

I dont know if this goes here but any way, this was the worst B-day ever!!!! It was like 12:00 and me the my mom had just got back from shopping and I was about to get on EC. When my mom got this phone call saying that my grandpa had died:tears:. This was the frist time I had seen my mom cry. They told her that she had to come to his house before they could move him. When we got there they ask my mom and I if we wanted to see him. So we went in his room when I got in there and saw the way he was I could belive it. I had to go outsided and this is why, yesterday me and my aunt went to his house to check up on him . My aunt did not get not of the car, she told me to go and see what up to. His brother let me in and I went to his room and stopped at the doorway cause I thought he was sleeping, and we went home. Today when I saw him he was in the same postion has last night and I cant stop thinking that if I would have when all the way in his room I could have saved him.:tears:

2. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    omg ... im so sorry

3. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Awww(*hug*) its not your faullttt

4. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    awww *hugs* im soooo sorry!!! :frowning2: it's awful that it had to happen on ur b-day. :frowning2:

5. JSG

JSG Guest

Ohhh no !! :frowning2: I'm so sorry (*hug*)

6. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

I'm so sorry, and please don't think about what you could have done. It's not your fault!Just think about the good times you had with him and all the things he enjoyed doing. Again, I'm so sorry and I really hope you are okay.
    (*hug*)(*hug*)

7. musicgirl112233

(*hug*) Thank Guys

8. panda

I'm so sorry this happened on your birthday. There's nothing you could have done. When it's time to go,it's time to go.
    Remember the good times,the happy moments . That's the memory of grandpa to carry with you.(*hug*)

9. Aww thats awful that it happened on your birthday =[. Remember the good times and don't feel like it's your fault.

10. lostinthought9

I'm so sorry...It is NOT your fault!! Don't torture yourself by thinking that! (*hug*)

11. musicgirl112233

12. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really sorry to hear about your grandpa. There's nothing you could've done, and like Panda said, when it's time to go, it's time to go... take care and we're all here for you if you need us hun. (*hug*)

13. KatzInHatz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm Terrible sorry to hear of your loss. And no it's not your fault!(*hug*)

14. davo-man

My sympathies go out to you and your family (especially your mum) (*hug*) There's nothing you could have done for him and when it's your time to go, it's your time to go. as people have said above me, just remember all the awesome fun times you have with him, and I'm sure that's what he would have wanted.