1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perverted elder men

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bitchyetough, Dec 1, 2013.

1. bitchyetough

What is up with all these perverted elder men?

By elders I mean people over their 50s hitting on people around 20 for purely sexual interaction.

I guess this happens with both men and women so this is a broad question for all.

Sooo.. a while back I went out with a few friends, too many people check me out so i don't pay attention to other humans nowadays unless they're either humble, or basically physically interest me.
    A friend tells me this man was looking at me so hard that if his eyes had teeth they would have ripped me to shreds, so I looked at him rather innocently, the guy licks his lips and lifts his leg to head. I am seriously confused as to how he didn't dislocate it at his age. Also in what planet is contortionism sexy? My friends laughed at me and we left.
    This is far from the first time i've noticed elders hit on other young people (and myself).
    Elder men have come and spoken to me and started stroking me, complementing my 'soft skin', for some reason quite a few have this obsession with soft skin, and gone onto more sexual topics.
    They also seem to insist on the fact they're sensual and the likes.

Personaly i find this disturbing, what are your stances on this, has this ever happened to you?

2. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh my lanta that is so creepy. iii_iii

3. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, this has happened to me, I seem to have a face/body that attracts paraphiliacs in their 50s and older, omgg the things they saay, laawd. This song is waay shallow but if they weren't being creepers it wouldn't be so relevant:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=irgIyKE8RL8

It's not so much the age difference that's even theproblem, more the creepy, sometimes disturbing, dynamics usually involved, with me.

4. bitchyetough

A creepier thing has happened than that but its too explicit to post on a general chit chat lol.

And dinosaur is a funny song haha.
    I'm kind lf wondering if they're stuck to their youth too much and perhaps in their youth those type of 'it felt so wrong, it felt so right' conversations were normal and were how they got off with others back then. I can't think of another reason as to how its logical you hit a milestone and become creepy.

5. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Or maybe they were just always creepy, but no one thought so until they got a little snow on the rooftop andfailed to change their ways and "act their age". Though, it seems like with some men the older they get the younger their tastes get, deerp.

6. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I had one guy online try to coerce me into flying across the country to live with him. Yeah, not happening, gramps, especially after you lied about your HIV status, occupation, and email address, on top of coming off as a total creeper.

There are probably a few factors at play here: the "high demand" for younger men in the gay cruising scene, the fact that the older you get, the less appealing you become, and the more lonely, desperate, etc. a few insecure men become, the fact that a lot of younger guys aren't well off at all, and see it as an opportunity to be "take care of" with little to give back in return...

Some will object, naturally, say that love doesn't discriminate, but at this point, I'm convinced any guy who looks only for those half/twice their age has ulterior motives, first and foremost. I'll take someone close my age and with the maturity of someone in their golden years, though.

7. Minamimoto_Fan

I seem to attract older men like a magnet (thankfully I finally found somebody), but I've received the line "You wanna be the cub to my bear," three times. I admit it's kinda flattering, I like masculine men (then again I just like men in general), but if I kindly say no, please stop the flirting.

8. so? it is only creepy for people in their 50's to think people who are young are sexy -why can't and older person like young tight bodies - we still have eyes

if you are young and think older people look flabby this is a fine way to think - avoid them?

and young people get to go out with each other this is not a problem at all - just partying

but as and older person if you want to have a "good time" you are "creepy"?

I don't like getting old any more than anyone else does - but I am not dead yet

9. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    *Enable serious mode*

There is nothing wrong with older men liking younger men. People are attracted to what they find beautiful. If someone is attracted to you, there is nothing perverted about it. I understand that it is not acceptable to sexually harass another person.

It boils down to appearance. Some people prefer to associate themselves with people they find good looking and attractive. They start worrying about the personality issue later. People like it when someone they find attractive starts to flirt with them. However, as soon as they find someone unattractive and that person wants to talk to them, they go ape sh*t and go PERVERT! Just shows what some people are like. Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk

Like geez leweez. Chill out. If you seriously consider yourself so attractive, stay indoors. Don't leave the house. If you must, wear a Niqaab. :thumbsup:

Everyone is happy. *throws confetti*

#9 MrAllMonday, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  10. Amerigo

it's not perverted, they're human and so are you, get over yourself.

11. vamonos

I'm in my 50s and I take what I can get. I actually prefer older men who are a little overweight. I'm approached by younger men all the time. Most of my hookups are guys in their 20s.

I would never go into a gay bar full of guys in their 20s and start trying to hookup. But, if I meet a younger guy and mention I love to bottom, and he says he likes to top, well, we both get what we want.

When it comes to sex, different people are into different things.

I try very hard not to look like an old pervert. I usually let the younger guy make the first move.
    PHP:

12. And old guy once tried to flirt with me at a bus stop. It was really awkward and disturbing.
    Had a female friend who once had several old men asking her to go somewhere with them, at a football match, lucky she had her older brother with her who scared them off.

Both me and my friend were under aged at the time. So nothing un-perverted about it.

#12 NordicTrickster, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
  13. blueberrymuffin

Well throwing around "pervert" only makes you a judgmental douche. FYI, many of us younger LGBT have been called perverts as well, so you might want to gain some perspective. You're 20 not 12. Get over yourself.

14. well - here , at every bus stop I go to SOME guy flirts with me, it is one of the reasons I finally figured out how to save up for a bicycle

15. Minamimoto_Fan

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with older men, in fact, I take the attention as a compliment. The thing with some people, and this is any demographic really, is that they don't have any boundaries. I've been hit on by many older men in college, and a pretty good chunk of them are bears, thus the "cub to my bear" line that I mentioned in my previous post.

I'll be honest, age isn't a big thing with me. I find some older men much more attractive than some younger men. For me, personality is the biggest thing I look for and find attractive in somebody. Usually it is because some of the older guys at school are just so much more confident than some of the others is what gives me that draw.

Now my boyfriend is close to my age, he's 22 where I'm 19, but he has that old soul feel, he definitely has his act together. He's confident about himself, he's very level headed, and he's a sweetheart. He just happens to be the age he is, hell I'll be honest, I thought he was younger than me based off of how he looked.

Where I draw the line is if there's just too much of a disparity of where we are in our lives. I don't expect a guy to take care of me, nor do I want to be dependent on him. A good relationship is always give and take, and sometimes it's hard for some people with an age gap to achieve this; but many couples have a healthy, loving relationship despite their age difference.

I feel as if both people love each other, and they have a good relationship where everything is on equal grounds between the two, why the heck not, eh?

16. SweetNShySam

SweetNShySam Guest

Yeah I've had this happen to me many times in the past and I try to avoid it. Each time I find them catching glances but over time they'll stare right at me. In the end I simply just raises my eyebrows and look at them rather rudely. Don't have problem with older men, but I just get that creepy feeling and I personally don't feel comfortable with people much older than I am.

At Target I was dressed up cause I went to my grandfather's funeral and it wasn't anything revealing or anything and a older men asked me as I walking down the isle, so have a rough night at the office sweetie?

It creeped me out, after I told my mother we ended up leaving after she found what she was looking for. Didn't react so well at the time cause I was upset already as it was and that's the last thing that I wanted to encounter.

17. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The main issue I see is respect. I mean, frankly, I have serious problems with *any* circumstance where a guy is hitting on someone young enough to be his son (or, for that matter, daughter.)

But even worse, most if not nearly all older men who hit on younger guys aren't even a little bit subtle. They stare, they do creepy things (the lip-licking above is but one example), and I've seen guys who incessantly follow a younger guy around from room to room.

Sadly, subtlety almost never works with these guys, and the only way you can get them to leave you alone is by confronting them loudly and visibly enough to embarrass them.

I get that those are guys who aren't well adjusted socially, and who feel a lot of shame and discomfort about who they are. The ideal response would be one of compassion, but unfortunately, in most cases, compassion often just fuels the mistaken idea that you like them.

It's a messed up situation.

18. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have been in similar situations a couple times while at the bar and, although it's a compliment to get hit on by older people, it can get weird.

This past summer, I went to the bar on my 21st B-day with some friends, my dad and his girlfriend. My dad's girlfriend's friend (who is like 45) kept hitting on me and and buying me drinks. I think she was trying to get me intoxicated. :lol:

That was pretty awkward.

19. ScatteredEarth

Mkay, I'm noticing some of these comments are actually really harsh, and considering the fact that EC happens to have members age 50+ who come here for the same intentions as others, one would think this would be a bit disheartening. Just my 2 cents.

20. Gingerblond93

Honestly I'm 20 and if an older guy finds me attractive, I'm flattered. I don't consider it creepy or perverted at all. I'm not a 10 year old boy, so what's wrong with it??

It's all in the delivery when somebody flirts with you, as long as he is kind, sweet and a gentleman I have no problems if an older man flirts with or compliments me. If any guy of any age comes up to me and says something sexual in nature as his way of flirting, I consider that perverted regardless if he's 18 or 60 and immediately dismiss that person and consider them nothing more than a perverted pig.

If a person flirts with you and your not interested, there's a polite and kind way to let them know your not interested. Such as "thank you very much for the compliment, that's very kind of you, but I'm not interested, sorry." I don't see the need to hurt another persons feelings.