1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[I'M] Here is the rest of my story [BACK]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beebo, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Beebo

OKAY!. Wow. What an experience this has been. If you dont know whats going on with me, check this. http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11539

First of all

I'd like to apologize to the people who I was going to be giving fitness advice to in the thread that I made. I am now back (THATS RIGHT) and I will be posting new exorcises everyday.

You may be wondering: Where the EFF have you been you dirt bag. (but maybe not)

Oh geez. I have had quite an adventure.

Saturday, June 14th

Okay. So I woke up in that little cottage, with that monstrocity of a bird still yam-jabbering about, and yawned, grabbed my grubby old glasses, wiped them off, and put them on. 'Geez this place is stuffy', I thought to myself.

Well, I showered and used much soap - mostly because I had seen a spider the day before, and I am far to sketched of those little beasties to have even left a trace of spidery footprints on me. They get you while you sleep, you know. (spiders, the real sexual predator). Anyways. I look out the window and to my surprise, I have some unlikely visitors: two giant dogs right outside my door.

So I get all ready and good to go, and I build up the courage to run past them. I bust open the door, and start running, and I get past them, and just as I start closing in on the fence, A THIRD ONE APPEARS JUST IN FRONT OF ME!!!. So here I am, completely surrounded, with nowhere to go, and about to get mauled/eaten. I decide to yell for help.

Just as my last bit of hope drew away, I saw the owner of the lot come running to my rescue. he shooed the dogs away and walked me to safety. He was like my knight in shining armor... It was so romantic (atleast to me... I doubt he would agree).

Anyways, I walked like half way across town, dropping off resumes, and I saw some very weird things... but I will save that for another time.

I got very burnt on saturday... my arms and face were all red... But then I went to a friends house, and they gave me some lotion to sooth the skin. We Played Nintendo Wii that night, then we went to a camp fire with a few friends, and I played a few songs for them.

Anyways, the night came along, and it was 2am, and that was the time my friend chose to tell me -- "you can't stay here tonight". Thankfully though, my other friend (the one who lent me the lotion) was in the car, and he let me spend the night there.

Sunday June 15th

Oh geez... I had the biggest ridiculous tanlines (which were still burns at the time) so I decided to wear a huge hippy sweater -- I looked like such a drifter, it was hilarious. Anyways, I went to church, and then I went to eat breakfast at a little diner in town with a few friends. It was Deeeeeeeelicious. yum yum nom ngnom nom,. BUT!! It was fathers day!!!. So what in the world was I to do???

Well, since I am such a good son (:wink:), I definatly grabbed a $1 card from the dollar store and brought it home. Heh. My parents greeted me warmly, and we actually had a great night. But at the end of the night, I had nowhere to go and I was definatly worried to the max.

I was supposed to stay with a friend who was supposed to come home from london (canada) that night. But he wasnt showing up, so I called his mom and told her that he had to call me when he got home, it was urgent.

A few minutes went by, and I got a call back from the same number, and I was pumped, 'My friend is back' I thought. But to my surprise, It was his mom again, and she sounded very worried. She asked me about 'what was so urgent', and I explained the whole story to her. She told me, without a even considering anything else, that I could stay over the night.

So I packed up my stuff like a little pack camel, and went on my way, walking in the night towards my destination. I opened the door after a few knocks, and I saw a dog run at me, so I shut the door quickly. She took the dog out, and then led me up to my room. She had company that night... and I felt a little ashamed... so I thanked her, and I went directly to my room and stayed there reading 'Dracula' the rest of the night (I also did a little workout.. but I tried to be quiet...)

Monday, June 16th

I woke up this morning to the sound of the pitter pattering of that dogs feet downstairs. It was pacing back and forth as if waiting for me to emerge out of the upstairs hallway. From time to time it would stop and just growl. I divised a plan. I got all dressed, grabbed my back pack, and grabbed a big blanket and a pillow.

I then snuck downstairs and I stood at the bottom of the last stair, and shouted into the house "I'm Ready for you DEVIL DOG". At the sound of this, I heard the pitter pattering turn into thunderous clompstomping like horse hoove's smashing the ground during an race. It rounded to corner, but I was already on top of it. I was ready. I smashed it in the face with the pillow, and knocked it back a foot, then I took a step towards the door. I kept doing this until I was close enough to grab my shoes and reach the door, and the dog was eyeing me with blazing fury as it gnashed at me with its sharp teeth, and slobbery gaping food hole.

I threw the blanket at it, and successfully covered it completly. It ran into a couple walls and struggled before it finally got out, but by that time I had sidestepped around the mad beast and was out the door with a huge proud grin on my face. I called the house and left a message explaining why there was a blanket and pillow laying in the hall, just so they didnt think I messed up their house and left lazily.

Anyways...

So I told my dad the previous day I was going to come home to do some laundry. So I did, but as soon as I stepped into the door, heard the phone ring. It was my mom's work, and they were calling for me. They wanted me in for an interview at 3:30 that afternoon. Anyways. I went, got a dramatically different haircut, went to my interview, and got the job. :grin:.

That is my story. Thank you for listening.

2. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back, Mike. *hugs*

3. Jeimuzu

Devil Dog!

Glad to have you back, as you already know. :wink:

4. Beebo

I'm glad to be back. I thought about you all everyday. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I wasnt gone long, but It was pretty scary at times. I love you guys.

5. Bryan90

So you're working in your mom's company now?

6. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

OMG poor dog. Good story lol. Glad to have you back.

7. Beebo

Ya. You should have seen her face when I told her. She was like "No! Find somewhere else!"

My dad just laughed at her and congratulated me. :confused:. BAhhahah. what a family I live in.

8. davo-man

That's great news, I'm really happy that you got the job and a place to live now. i wqas worried for you for a while there. Congrats! :grin:

9. Beebo

Thanks Dave.
    Can anyone guess who this is???
    [​IMG]

10. MeskElil

Hey, Beebo!
    (&&&) Welcome home.

11. InaRut

THAT SNAIL! It's ME!!!eer...Walrus

12. Alexander

FINALLY you're back :slight_smile:

glad it worked out :grin:

13. SlickyPants

Glad things are better for you! I take it your not much of a dog person, eh?

14. Beebo

I actually love dogs, and I am usually so good with them... I guess this has just been a randomly random experience. Honestly tho, I had so much fun with the dog that I was fighting off in my friends house. Its name is Tango.

15. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Glad that everything turned out well for you. Congratulations on the job!! Welcome back!

16. Chamber of Life

YAY!!!! *jumps up and down* Welcome back sexy DADDY!!!!

LOL!!

I'm so happy you're okay and alive and your back!!!

Walrus is sexy too!!!

17. Tim

Tim

New Haircut? :astonished: Pics!

Oh, and you're back... well, ok.

I'm so j/k. MIKE!!! *glomps x100*

18. JSG

JSG Guest

YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!
    Welcome back Mike !!
    I missed youuuu (*hug*)
    I'm so glad to hear everything is alright and you're ok :slight_smile:

19. pirateninja

Glad to hear things are back on track now. :thumbsup: And welcome back!

20. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's great to have you back, and I'm glad everything's worked out!