1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tightrope inspired by AG and greatwhale - humorous thread, I hope

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tightrope, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, good morning. It's the first day of December. And I've got a cup of hot tea in hand.

This is also post 2,000 - in slightly over half a year. There's always a lot to discuss here.

So AG once started a thread to get feedback when he was newer and greatwhale celebrated post 3,000 with 'who is greatwhale.' I must add that these 2 people, though vastly different from each other, are among the members who reliably bring a smile to my face with their humor and philosophy, respectively, while also being very intelligent.

So, here I am, at post 2,000. Have I changed much since I first got on this board? Am I still off the wall? Am I a contradiction - meaning that I go from being kind of hedonistic and blunt to being traditional and professorial? Do my anecdotes go from being informative and descriptive to being trite and packaged? Is the "downtown suit fetish" noticeable?

I'm hoping this will be more fun than anything else. But I've got a fairly thick skin ... most of the time. This place is a kick.

2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, Tightrope, I've always thought of you as a real listener. You're a shoulder to cry on and another pair of arms raised in celebration of our victories in life. You're great with advice, and above all, you like my humor. I think it was Tightrope that told me that even in my darkest hour, I've still got my humor, as I said to him when I was outed that sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is really an Amtrak train.

Love you too, Tightrope.