1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I was sexually assaulted over the weekend.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by andrew812, Dec 2, 2013.

1. andrew812

andrew812 Guest

I think I was sexually assaulted over the weekend, but I am not sure. I was at a bar and this woman-man transvestite came out of nowhere grabbed my genitals and kissed me on the mouth. It was extremely creepy. If somebody comes up and grabs you and kisses you like that, is it assault?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well yes, technically I think it is...not that I have much knowledge on this sort of thing

3. I marked out how I consider these behaviors (in a bar, anywhere else they both would be (sexual battery) - assault is speech, use the right terms when you call the police if you are going to do this, do you remember what the person look like? or if it happens again and if you ever want to do this again

personally a person should always ask before planting one on me. :kiss:

4. andrew812

andrew812 Guest

No, I am not going to go to the police on this. It was extremely weird.

5. Gingerblond93

I would say you were sexually molested based on him touching you like that and force kissing you. It was totally creepy and perverted. Perhaps you might want to let the bar manager know what happened so this person can be stopped and not allowed back into the bar to molest someone else.

6. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah I'd have words with the bar manager too. What this person did just isn't cricket.

7. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes you were sexually assaulted. Apart from the terminology issues, you were mistreated and I would report this matter. I appreciate the police may not take this seriously but there are organisations who will be able to assist you.

Keep safe.

8. photoguy93

Where were you?

In the simplest of terms, you pretty much were. The only thing that I have to say is...were you at a place where this is pretty accepted? Yeah, it's still kind of crazy and weird and wrong, but maybe this person though it was normal? I don't know, still doesn't make any excuse for it.

9. dbkoops

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds like assault/battery. You were touched without permission. Best talk to the bar manager as previously stated. This person may have a history with the bar.

10. andrew812

andrew812 Guest

I was just at a bar minding my own business. I am just worried what if this person does this to somebody who is unable to protect themselves. I know if they are willing to do this to somebody my size ( I am 6'-2" and 220 lbs), I would hate to see what they would do to someone who is a lot smaller.