1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worse way you cutted relationship with someone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Darren18, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

well im new here, find this place interesting, so idk i though on making a thread and though on this question in general: whats the worse way you had to stop relating yourself with someone, any type of acdquintance, this is lgbt forum so either worse way you ended up a a couple, friends, acdquintances, known people, etc

i got to say the worse was the following if you want to read and ima try not to make it so long, im usually a single person was never used to formal relationing with people, i only had 3 girlfriends and few romantic moments as casual relationships, well once i had this girl, she wasnt my girlfriend was just a friend, and we were never close to friends thought, first time i met her i kinda tried to kissed her, she kinda stepped away cause didnt knew me, then we continue hangin out together and became good friends, then i got used to being her friend and didnt wanted to move more than that, and she kinda started to like me in different way, i was flathered and she was kind cool girl to be around with, but i sat down with her and told her i didnt wanted more than friendship and that we should keep as great friends, she sort of say it was okay but did continue discretely to try some more than that, i felt somewhat annoyed sometimes cause she was kind of stalking me lool, for example texted me hey im outside with friends wanna join? and i said sorry is just im not at home not for being bad just i didnt felt to go out that day or complicate things more, and then i went to buy cigaretts and she said oh really cause i saw you going to the store earlier i was like ehh ok lul., well after a while she came back to say hello to friends day, i saluted her we gave eachother small tokens kinda little gifts normally you give a close friend, she somewhat insisted on things and suddenly rushed to kiss me, i hold her arms and sat again with her, told her how amazing she was and how much i cared for her but only as friend and we had discussed that way before and agreed on some things, well things cooled down she started talking about a girl i had on facebook, didnt knew her myself but somewhat she was in the same college than her so started saying to me a lot of bad things like not to get myself involved with her things about her personal ways with guys and such, i said hey i dont even know her, she later sent a message to that girls facebook saying i was her boyfriend that she didnt talked to me, i was like ok come on, so the other girl found out through all that and facebook fights all things been said to her (we had started talking but not big deal) and told me tell your girlfriend and her friends to stop saying stuff about me, in other words lol, and simply couldnt take it any longer than that, and figured there was no other way to make my friend forget about me and stop that also caused i knew and felt she was in sort of pain cause of her feelings towards me, and i told this girl on facebook she wasnt my gf and i was annoyed by her ways recently and her friends as well, and that i didnt wanted to do anything else about the subject, even flirted a bit with her cause i somehow had this feeling that she was going to show her our talk, and deffintelly she did and so my friend started saying to me on facebook how bad friend and lousy kind of guy i was etc etc, and her friends after, even though i didnt say anything bad about her just the attitudes going on, i knew that friends rleationship couldnt continue like that, and there was no ohter way to let her forget about it, well sorry i wrote a lot, well hope replies :icon_wink

2. Data

Data Guest

I have never had a boyfriend, but I have had to cut a few people out of my life.

I had a girl in middle school who I initially tried to be friends with. I try to be friends with everyone really, but then I realize who I want nothing to do with and avoid them. This girl was strange, just strange. She became obsessed with me and would stalk me around school. I avoided her as much as possible. She ended up leaving the school after 2 years of us knowing each other.

Fast forward to a few months ago and she found me on Facebook. I accepted her request because I figured she may have grown up, mellowed out, whatever. She tells me she lives 35 miles away and to come pick her up so we can hang out. I gave her an excuse (because I didn't know if she was still whacko) and that was that. Then I posted on FB that I had gone to the junkyard and that I love going there. She wanted to go, but wanted me to pick her up (35 miles from me and then 10 miles from my house to the junkyard. Almost 150 miles for me to drive! That's a 1/4 tank of diesel in my Mercedes!) She didn't say please or anything, just demanded it. I understand people not having a car, but demanding that people come pick you up and hang out with you is not cool. I began to get the same vibe as when I was in middle school, and so I tried to wiggle out of her attempts at hanging out with me. She then asked to join me at my family dinner/SNL night at my mom's boyfriend's house. But she still wanted me to pick her up and bring her there..................

The icing on the cake was just the fact that she was UTTERLY MISERABLE 24/7 on FB. She had nothing but hate and complaints to post. Her posts were her calling out her friends and fighting with her boyfriend. She was obnoxious.

I had all but ignored her at this point. My friend had to use my phone to call her and I blocked my phone number before I dialed it for him. She asked why I did that and I told her I block everyone. I didn't want her to have my phone number in case I wanted to hide from her.

I finally unfriended BOTH of her facebook profiles and blocked them. I forgot about my instagram that I never use and ended up finding her following me on it. Blocked that too. A month later she friended me with some bogus account on FB and the only reason I knew it was her was because of the profile pic (her and her bf). I ignored it.

Then the friend asked why I had been ignoring her. I told him she was a nutcase and I was just sick of all her whining and complaining. Plain and simple. He actually AGREED and said he was thinking of doing the same thing but she knows where he lives/has his phone # so it's harder for him to do what I did.

That is the worst way I have ever cut someone off. I have always told the person why I didn't want to be friends with them. This was VERY rude of me to do, I know. I just think it was the easiest way to deal with this girl. An explanation would have made things so much worse. Like I said, this is rare. I'm pretty friendly and I try to see the good in everyone. If I come across someone I don't like, I REALLY don't like them and you can tell if you're standing by the two of us. That girl just rubs me the WRONG way.

3. 2 different people abused me

in both cases what I did was just walked out the door - in actual case

first one was living with a partner and I packed up and left, she let me

second one more of emergency I just walked she was a sociopath I walked out and checked myself into a day mental care center for 4 hours until someone I knew could get me (actually had to walk 3 miles to get there) only had my purse and the clothes on my back left everything I had ended up homeless even though I was the one paying the rent

4. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

ikr, is kinda weird obession sometimes ppl gets, in your case i have a question, cause she had a boyfriend i mean, usually happens they stalk you if single but yeah, conexions like knowing her from years can trigger that too, even at phone like you said when they demand, i also had a girl calling me or more than one calling from the same line for months or more than a year, sometimes even at midnight or 2 am, they just ask my name, i say yeah who is this, and they hang up, or txts messages i try calling back the number says is never available to call just leave box message, and one time they were like hey im your neighbor dont remember me? and same deal they hang up leaving no names

---------- Post added 4th Dec 2013 at 09:43 AM ----------

wow, im very sorry you have to go throught those situations, but humble opinion, if ever happens in teh future a similar experience, dont go out of the place yourself if you are paying rent right? if you are then let the other girl move out, is more of a pain from the relationship ending to added it also the homeless part, well if i was your bf in that situation, i think even if i was a sociopath lol, i will leave the place if you are paying for it you have right to stay :slight_smile: thanks for asnwer

5. it is nice that you would have left

when I walked out she was shouting that I could not even take my own truck

that is why I walked, I ended up losing stuff, that is why I was homeless, I lost about $10,000 and I have lost stuff from that, I sued but I lost in court, ended up recovering whatever she let me have, but it was what she let me take

she kept what she wanted, lost a TV, microwave, some dishes my mom set me up with when I originally moved out 30 years ago.

I have had to rebuild from scratch again.

and the worst thing is she was not a partner. she was just a room mate I had been helping. I had helped her move out from a husband who was abusing her supposedly and helped her get her girlfriend moved from up north. I had been taking car of her son even.

we were walking around town - she was calling me mom, he was calling me grandma.

6. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

wow, those kind of things really bug me in some level, i mean why did you had to lose all your stuff they were yours thats not fair, by the way, how old are you? since the years kinda recall my attention, im about 27 in some days

7. Data

Data Guest

Well when we were in middle school together, she obsessed over me because she wanted me to be her boyfriend. I was pretty much at the point where I figured I was gay and I didn't want to date a girl. I couldn't tell her "I'm gay, knock it off" and I didn't want to be rude, so I just tried to avoid her. I guess that made her think I was playing hard to get or something and she wouldn't leave me alone. She wanted to draw on my papers, sit next to me in class, be my project partner, sign my cast when I broke my wrist, etc.

When I accepted her friend request, I made it clear that I am gay as a rainbow and not interested in her at all. I don't know, she still was intent on hanging out all the time. She is engaged with her boyfriend (apparently they get engage and dis-engaged every few months) but what can I say? Crazy people don't know they're crazy...

I can't believe your stalker would call at 2AM and hang up. I'd be pissed. I don't mind the occasional stalk on FB but when they want to stalk you in person, that's just too weird for me.

I do know what you mean when you say old feelings can be re-kindled. I still stay in contact with a friend/crush of mine from middle school. I've known him for 8 years now and I still get a little flutter in my chest when I see a picture of him. Those feelings can last for quite a long time. Him being straight doesn't stop me from crushing on him, so me being gay doesn't stop that girl from crushing either.

I just don't have the audacity to message someone and tell them to come pick me up way the hell out in BFE and take me somewhere because I'm bored and I have no car. :eusa_naug

8. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

very true, 150 miles i used a converter on google, that is like 241 kilometers, o: pretty long ride, i dont have a license yet, tho if a girl like in your case asked me that im a very slow driver so even if was saying okay i go pick her up ill take forever lol, yes sounds that girl was over obssesed, she reminds me of the girl i spoke about above in the thread, she never asked that of a drive pick up but she still had similar attitutes

---------- Post added 4th Dec 2013 at 10:18 AM ----------

quoted myself lol, i just saw your age in the profile :slight_smile: is not the case at all but i should prolly confess i really like mature woman as an aspect of my life, and had experiences with them