1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarassing things that you can remember

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Darren18, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

okay so lets keep the chat, i get all chatty lol, whats the most embarassing things that happened to you, or which one you remember, this as is in general related that happened when you were with someone (couple, friends, someone you liked) something said or action, can be during any situation, a night out, during sex or meeting someone, or in a place in particular, okay that's the question to make it more fun mode zd

2. pansy

drunk crying.

it's rare but wow when I get weepy there's no stopping the waterworks and it's always embarrassing after.

3. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

true, i never drunk cried but baddest i ended up drunk was vomiting the floors of a friends house lol, it was pretty akward after

4. LongMayIReign

We were playing cricket last year during gym (my teacher was an over exuberant Scottish man) and my first bowl was epic. On my second bowl, I stepped into a small hole, tripped, arms flailed, and face planted. Mind you, there were 40 kids watching. To quote, he shouted across the field, "As great as your first bowl was, that one was HORRIBLE!"

5. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  6. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

lol, that must be tough among so many ppl around, and reminded me of sports in school, i was never that good at them

7. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Before I had told me mum I'm trans, I had been wearing girls underwear for ages. Some how I managed to leave a pair on a pillow on my bed. I was lying there reading when mum came in. I had NO idea they were next to me. She starts talking and then says "What's that?" and looks next to me. "What's what?" I ask, she points to the spotted fabric and says "That! Is it a sock?" then she paused for a second "oh..." ended the conversation and left.

That is the story of how mum discovered my panties! She never did bring it up thank goodness...

8. LongMayIReign

Haha yeah, I'm a dancer so any activity that involves a fast object moving towards my face at undetermined times I fail at XD I don't think a day went by in that class where I didn't not drop the ball or get a nosebleed (and one time a broken elbow) or be the last to finish, so most people are used to my non traditional athleticism. Cricket was the only time he called me out on it though.

9. purplekitty

Oh man I just remembered one!

Okay so I was doing a group project with friends. Our project was about good attitudes vs bad attitudes and how attitude can affect someone's life. We decided we were going to do little skits portraying the different kinds of attitudes. We had to come up with the skits and then we would perform them for elementary schools.

So on the performance day, we went to several elementary schools. Eventually we came to the school that I had attended when I was younger. We were in the cafeteria (it has a stage) and it was full of elementary school students and teachers. I even recognized some of my own teachers! So we're ready to start, and my job is to introduce the first skit by saying, "I hope you enjoy our little skit." But instead of skit, I was so nervous that I accidentally said sh*t! The entire cafeteria produced an audible gasp. I could hear the kids muttering too, saying stuff like, "Oh my gosh, did you hear what they said? They said sh*t!"

Oh I was so embarrassed, I had just cussed in front of my old teachers and a room full of young kids! My friends and I tried to pretend like it didn't happen, but throughout the rest of the performance I took special care to pronounce all my lines right!

10. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

oh wow :roflmao: that must of been interesting to watch for the kids after lol

11. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, jeez. I know how embarrassing it is for mom to find those. My mom found a pair of mine that I must have dropped after washing them when I lived at home. Lost that pair by claiming they were my (then recently) ex-girlfriend's. It's really embarrassing when your mom is holding them, and asking you if you know where they came from. :icon_redf

12. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Signing up for Points2Shop, realizing it required a ton of personal info, panicking and getting the hell out of there, actually regretting it, and still getting emails from it!
    What was I thinking?

13. Tzoa

I was in Egypt with a bunch of classmates several years ago. Some of us had purchased some clothes there, and I was wearing a thawb while we wandered around Alexandria. We took a break in a large courtyard that had tall, square planters in it. There was gravel and trees in the planters, but the edges were thick enough so people were sitting on them during our break. I went to sit next to my friend who was on one of the planters. I hopped up, then immediately fell back into the gravel, legs in the air. I wasn't wearing any pants under the thawb, and directly across the courtyard from us was a group of Egyptian teenagers, mostly guys. They were pointing and laughing, the few girls in the group were laughing and looking away. It was awful, and I hid behind my friend.

14. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

wow ha, that must of been a very tough situation, reminded me one of my recent ones, i was alone at home so i though nobody else was, so i came out of the bath to look for my clothes on the yard rope, when i get there, lol surprise, the cleaning woman was there and i didnt knew she was cleaning that day lol it was awkward

thanks for the answers to y'all :icon_wink

15. Xirahii

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Usually it's just an assortment of silly/stupid things I say when I have to give a public speech, presentation, or generally talk to a great number of people I do not know well continuously (which socially exhausts me).

I know there have been specific situations that've been just mortifying but thankfully my mind shut them away somewhere safe and I don't have to remember them.

16. Johneh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I remember when I was really young. In class we had to do show and tell. I stood up and I needed to sneeze so I did. What I didn't realise is that I was extra gassy that day and a HUGE fart slipped out. Everybody in my class just sat in silence.

-_-

17. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I used to play bassoon (which is the bastard child of an oboe and a didgeredoo with all the charm of a cow with herpes). School's having the last concert of the year, here I am, chubby seventh grader, holding this giant bassoon that's about as tall as me. Only two people in the whole band program play bassoon and the piece we're playing opens with a bassoon solo.

So there's me and this other guy. I suck, he sucks but slightly less so. I'm about to blow the first note. Instead a clean note, my bassoon squeals. "Arooooo *squeak* *squeak*"

We had to start the fucking song over. Needless to say, that was the last year I played bassoon.

-

Lots more. We could be here all day if I shared every story.

Highlight reel of college- Today, I smacked into a door someone was opening. I've also, on a number of occasions throughout term, coughed up energy drinks, had my voice crack, have tripped down hallways, slammed doors unwittingly in front of people entering doors behind me, and dropped tampons and women's clothing all over the fucking floor in front of my locker.

18. savannah99

I was on a road trip to Disneyland last summer and Usher came on the radio so I was dancing like a complete idiot in the passenger's seat, and then I looked out my window and realized that some guy in a car driving right next to us was staring at me and laughing wildly so I fucking shrank down and tried to hide and he wouldn't fucking leave, he literally stayed next to us for a while just so he could keep laughing at me.

19. Foxface

Many moons ago I dated this girl we'll call Marley for the sake of anonimity

One day, smooth and charming I take her to that bastion of gourmet food, Taco Bell. It was a really cold day out. I drove to the speaker and placed our order then proceeded to close the window while we waited to get to the window.

So we get to the window and in my best sly mode I place my arm around her, looking into her beautiful eyes I give her the ole eyebrow raise while rolling down the window...

problem is I rolled the back window down.

I turned to stick my head out the window and BAM...headshot...money everywhere!

Trust me...none of you are capable of being this smooth

Foxface

20. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I can't believe I'm telling this story, but here it goes: the most embarrassing and worst day of my life. WARNING: This story involves poo.

*Also, sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, I didn't feel like proof reading it.*

In Virginia (and other states) we take these special tests called SOLs throughout school and we have to past them to move to the next grade and to graduate. Well my sophomore year, one of those tests came up and I had to take it. Usually at the beginning of the test, they give us something to eat, so since I didn't eat much for breakfest, I ate what they gave me: a bag of milk and a peanut butter rice crispy treat.

So, (I can't believe I'm telling people this) the test begins and everything is find. I was halfway finished when I started to not feel well. We can't leave the room during the test(looking back at it now, I should of probably left), so my stomach was starting to feel really bad and the urge to go #2 started. I was trying to hold it in while taking the when it started to worse. I then just started to fill in the answers randomly, trying not to crap myself and then I felt a little come out; lets just say it didn't smell. I then just filled in "C" for the last ten answers and turned the test in. I went to give my test to the teacher and she said "Make sure you go to the bathroom before you return to class." Please just kill me now.

Oh, you thought it was over, there's more! I made to bathroom, did my business, and checked the damage; let's just say my pants were totaled. So here I am think about what I should do and then I remembered: my gym clothes! So with the swiftness of a ninja who just crapped his pants, I made it to lockeroom and to my gym locker. I quickly changed my pants and everything is okay, except that I still feel sick.

So now I go to the nurses office so that I could get my dad to come get me. Well she called and no one answered, which wasn't too worrying. She called again and again and and again, still no answer. She tells me to go back to class and she'll tell me if they call back. I asked her if I could just stay in the office and continue calling because I was feeling really bad. So for the next 3 hours, I sat in the main office trying call my parents to come pick me up in between trips to the bathroom(it's now coming from both ends) Finally at 3 O'clock (30 minutes before school let out) my mom called and said my dad was on the way. My dad arrives and I asked where was everyone? He says that mom had left the phone off of the receiver. -_______________-

So yeah that was just bad, though I'm glad I can look back at it and laugh because of just how ridiculous it was.