1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas for Stories/Game Scripts maybe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Darren18, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

so i wrote something about this a while back ago but i got my file deleted from my pc and could never retreat it back after wrotting like hundreds of pages :tears: so well it went somethin like this ill try to remember:
    it was a story about highschool friends or maybe college wasnt defined, at first some random teenage fights and issues among students, later the whole school gets sunk in a weird extensive mist outside and everyone seems to have vanished with the mist, just a group of them left in there as they see a lot of things like scary dogs and shadows among the mist from the windows they revolve aroudn the school looking for survivors some of them have gone crazy and attack eachother on the ranting mystery hallways, then they escape to the forest outside school campus, once in there night falls and they began stranded in teh scary woods looking for a safepath home, n the way tehy discover clues about kids beeing dissapeared in the last years and an old abandoned clinic on the forest that was left in ruins after was sort of demolished by an earthquare years ago, they inspection inside come back to ther places in the woods trail and end up wit ha door on a dark tree, a mystery door that leads back inside school grounds, so at first it was kinda of slenderman related but idecided to changed it to a scene were they fight a huge shadow on the three, what do you think?
    im so like this :bang: cause i never had my file back and i just too lazy to write it all over again but i will try, and was thinking on perhaps making changes, i accept suggestions of any kind that u think will be cool to add to the story, thanks hope replies :slight_smile: