1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you ever just

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sysreq, Dec 5, 2013.

1. sysreq

This website just blew my mind.
    Apologies for the horrible contrasting backgrounds and fonts/text colors...but here it is.

Gay Christian Survivors

And they aren't going to try to convert you!!

Please understand that I understand that Christians can be accepting, but I never knew they'd start a whole website for it!

And then I just

Warning: The following website is not for the faint of heart. It may contain religiously driven homophobic views, and utter reversals of forward thinking.
    Please view this posting of it as merely satirical, to contrast the first one.
    Thank you.
    And, yes, more old and horrible website schemas. Sorry.

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol, it appears that the loving group has a much better grasp of website aesthetics at the very least. I can choose a side to support based on that.

3. sysreq

Yes, yes they do.
    Just clicking the links on the left on the first one you just

SANITY

But then I saw these definitions and just

BISEXUAL ("bi"): not a sexual identity like hetero or homo sexualities, but merely a descriptive word for sexual intimacy between a heterosexual and a member of the same gender, or between a homosexual and a member of the opposite gender, in defiance of their natural hetero or homo sexual identity. This condition, as a “lifestyle”, is found nearly always in a person who has had sexual intimacy with someone who is not their spouse; it is also found particularly in those who rebel against the Lord. Often a homosexual person who has repressed their true sexuality by trying to live a fraudulent heterosexual life will label themselves bisexual simply because they have had sex with the opposite gender and/or have gotten used to it. There are a great many reasons why heterosexuals have sex with the same gender, and they incorrectly label themselves bisexual. Having intercourse with both genders does not constitute a bi-sexual identity but a violation of the person's hetero or homo sexual identity, much like a right handed person trying to use his left hand. A "true" bisexual (if there really is such a thing) is a person - from the time of their virginity - who is able to enter a romantic lifetime union (marriage) with any person without any regard whatsoever to the gender of the other person, and would not favor one gender over the other in any way – and, most importantly, would not need both genders to be satisfied.

BI CURIOUS: not to be confused with a true homosexual or heterosexual, or even a "bi-sexual", a Bi Curious person is one who feels multiple internal signals from both genders and is not sure to which sexual category he or she belongs, though generally such a person will lean toward homosexuality. There are countless psychological reasons for this condition, some benign and some serious. This condition is typically found in young people due to the constant mixed messages constantly barraging them from all directions of Society and social media; generally with time and guidance from the Lord, their true identity will become aware to them.

TRANS SEXUAL: a heterosexual or homosexual male or female who has had, or wishes to have, genital reassignment through surgery to that of the opposite gender as a result of identity loss and a sense of low self-worth due to lack of gender edification. In ultra-rare cases, the cause is genetic malfunction in the womb, similar to that found with hermaphrodites who are born with both gender's genitals.

TRANSVESTITE: a heterosexual or homosexual male or female who finds pleasure in, or who prefers to wear, clothing and paraphernalia commonly associated with the opposite gender. The term "Drag Queen" generally refers to homosexual transvestites. The term "Female Impersonator" generally refers to anyone who dresses as the opposite gender for entertainment purposes, regardless of whether that person is a transvestite.

NO!!

#3 sysreq, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  4. Formality

HELL IS REAL!!!! <----- We used FOUR exclamation marks. That's how serious we are!:icon_cool
    And check out those pixeled flames, scary huh?

5. OK not gonna quote - that it just redundant, as I saw it the way they saw homosexuality was fine

but they were pretty much nutcases and invalidated any other orientation

and invalidated all science about gender identity

6. sysreq

Yep, exactly.

The way in which they go about being okay with homosexuality is a bit weird though.

Most gay or pro-gay christians just say "God doesn't make mistakes" and things like that but the way that they (correctly or not) read into that Lev. 20:13 verse is interesting.

QUOTED FROM GAYCHRISTIANSURVIVORS.COM

There you have it.

ikr lol!

#6 sysreq, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  7. Nyarlathotep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    it seems like the site's particular interpretation of leviticus would seem to be anti-bisexual with his massive (and wrong) emphasis on the word "also", but it's good i guess the way they see homosexuality even though they still don't like any other gender or sexuality other than totally straight or totally gay

8. sugarcubeigloo

Ahhh! Finally! A logical and well-written argument against homosexuality.

</sarcasm>

9. Ticklish Fish

first one:
    that font.

it's like, I use Arial a lot on a lot of my essays, so seeing it again on a website is kind of annoying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (or it looks remotely like Arial)

second one:
    SO MANY FONT SIZE AND COLOR CHANGE.. WHEEEE!
    Oh my god. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First one:

I'm more distracted by the fact that the vistor counter is on every single page and I'm more purturbed at the fact that the webmaster has included a lot of space at the bottom of the home page and nothing is to be seen there.

Second one:
    Not everything should be centered!!

Can we re-teach webmasters how to make aesthetically appealing websites?

#10 Randy, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  11. sysreq

Oh, wouldn't it beee niiiiiice!!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!

12. Redd

Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't even…. the second one is so….. I can't wrap my mind around someone creating a real site (not as a joke or satire or whatever) and having it look so… overdramatic and chaotic. I can't believe anyone who came across it would actually be able to take it seriously...