1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Update, Ending of my relation with that girl''

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Darren18, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

to continue my other post, i was talking about social media points, i feel free to tell you how it ended the situation with that girl i was close to on facebook, the guy appeard again a bit ago starting to insult me, saying he was her bf, it was hard to figure all he said cause he talked mixed english italian lol, i feel guilty that i actually fell in the internet tough thing for a second and asnwered him back some times, he starts inbox me with more stuff, i inbox the girl, and she was just like wow you guys are dissing hard lol, i told the guy you know what you can have her, go and be happy with her, i dont want any more to do with someone that acts that way,

more incredible stone face xD, she was saying why what i did? she was nowhere near recognizing she was calling me and the other guy love at same time, he even said she sent him a relationship request, well the guy said he had the email and password of her and is gonna hack everyone i say sure have fun, then she said i will block him if you dont like him like letting me decide if she was continuing with him or no that sounds ridiculous, i message her and told her that is fine i wasnt mad at all, that she should message him and make things right with him since they are together and close the case, she said what what i did? continued with her not knowing what she did'' all innocent, i showed the guy was she was telling me too and we ended up good with him, he said is okay talk to her im not mad anymore, i say thanks man but i told ya, i dont want anything more to do with her and thanks for letting me know what she was really like, so i blocked her and end of story,

i still have her on skype i will block her soon as i get there, the only question is what do i do with her sister that she added me days ago on skype and she is nice and woundt have a reason to block her lol, thanks for the read guys, post whatever is on your minds