1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do you like where you live?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ok455, Jun 17, 2008.

1. ok455

if not, where would you want to live?

I don't like my area lack of gays and its just boring living here and the houses and apartments are high and i want to move to fl

I live in New Jersey

2. Hoppip

I kinda like where I live. I mean, I couldn't move, because I really like where we're situated and I'd miss my friends, but...

I hate how many, erm, less-than-desirable people are moving in. We don't have a gang problem, per se, but still. I'm lucky to live just outside the tacky neighborhood. I want to live in apartments.

I love that I'm squished near the capital and the mountains. LOVE IT!

3. sexyalex

yes, i like the environment. The beach and natural resources.

what i hate is the people. Naive, idiotic, narrow-minded, selfish, poor.....etc. :dry:

if u havn't figured it out NO it's not Mexico. it's Jamaica. :lol:

4. Willywilly92

Willywilly92 Guest

i love where i live soooooooo much. the beach is only a short car ride away and its hot in the summer and during the winter it is cold but it doesnt snow, but i still love it.

5. Nodnarb

Pretty much all my friends absolutely hate living here, but I actually love it. I like living in a small, quiet town. I don't mind going to the city, but the slow, relaxed small-town lifestyle is just part of who I am. I used to think I'd end up living somewhere else when I'm older, but I've decided that I'll probably end up back here where my family has lived for 6 generations. What can I say, I'm an Iowan.

6. Jebs

I think I'm in denial about loving where I live. I have all the opportunities to leave, but whenever it comes down to actually putting the pedal to the metal... I don't. I always blame not leaving on random issues that are usally solved the next day. Sad. Haha.. Man. I guess the only two places I would rather live right now is:

DC- My bestfriend for life moved there, guy I could tell anything to and I miss him. Ugh.
    or
    Yucaipa, CA- I miss California. I miss my family. I miss California :frowning2:

7. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I'm fine where I live. My city and its surrounding cities are pretty tolerant of gays and lesbians, so that's a plus (it's just a bit weird if they hate the LGBT group considering my area is really close to San Francisco)

The only thing that I would like which will make me very happy is if more gay or bi guys come out to my school. Seriously, it's like a negative for living close to SF... the gay people migrates there! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No, I don't. I live in the deep south and I'm gay. We get the hottest summers and I hate the heat. Everyone in my grade, my age, is either very stupid, very obnoxious, or very ignorant. The cute ones are taken and the hot ones are straight.

9. TyraBanksIsFierce

Not really. Lack of good mall and guys clothing options fail.

10. LOVEjames

Seattle rocks. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. SonofaPastor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love where I live. Near the beach, not a lot of people (except during the summer) and where all my friends are.
    The problem is that I can't really live the rest of my life so I will have to leave but I hope to come back when I'm older.

12. GoBabyGoGo

i hate where i live :frowning2: I often feel really isolated coz i live in a small sort of rural town and i don't have any frinds living in like a 20min travel radius... there are no good shops either in about a 1hr travel radius, there is NOTHING to do, no social groups etc... Yea... i'd really like to live in the city -- preferably Melbourne. I like the atmosphere there and the artsy community.

13. Vampyrecat

I like it actually.

It's freezing cold in winter (like now), but it's really nice countryside and we have a little hobby farm with chickens and a couple of young steers, and there's a beach just down the road.
    Tis grand.

14. Jebs

Hmmm... deep south.. Like South Carolina? :-D

15. AlmightyFluffy

Meh, Marysville is just another ghetto full of gangsta white people who wish they were black.
    Very little hate, but a whoooole lotta ignorance. With guys who ask lesbians to
    "pull theirs out" and see who's is bigger.. But it is close to Seattle, one of the most gloriously liberal cities I've been to.
    I just wish it wouldn't rain so much..

16. LOVEjames

Oh, pshaw. The rain isn't that bad if you consider every plus that we have. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    I hate where i live its 45 Degrees C all the time , gayness is againts the law , i dont know any gays in the area , and people here have more then 2 reasons to kill me :slight_smile:

18. Paralyzer

I like where I live, I just don't like where I live in the place I live... (the neighborhood)
    It's cool here because it's expanding like crazy and there's a lot of new things that are attracting a lot of different people and improving the lives of everyone who lives here but then there is the historic part of where I live that supports the culture that's found here which consists of local bands and artsy stuff. Everyone is pretty accepting, I see pride every now and then.. I mean.. It's not a common experience but homosexuality isn't really all that condemned other than a few ignorant remarks from people who aren't worth your time. This city isn't known for much but it's a wonderful community. As you can probably tell, I didn't include the name.. ha.. but.. idk controversy

19. Defender

Defender Guest

Hm, this town is okay, but I'd like to live closer to Melbourne, there isn't much to do out here, and it takes like an hour or so by train to get there >_>.

#19 Defender, Jun 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2008
  20. Tim

Tim

Not really, the mayor is still trying to make our city into a boardwalk, as the main california highway goes right through our city, and it's even on most US maps, as we have one of the few redwood parks left, as well as the best preserved victorian house in the world.

One thing I want here. Is snow. We don't get snow -.- I've never been able to play in snow :frowning2: