1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaydar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kreiger, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Kreiger

Purely out of curiosity, how good are people's gaydars, if that's actually a thing?

I'm pretty sure mine sucks, I wouldn't be able to tell unless they were dancing in a gay pride parade or wearing a shirt saying "gay and proud!"

2. Ridiculous

I've always thought mine was pretty decent.

Still waiting for Daniel Radcliffe to properly reveal he is bisexual...

3. I wish I had it.

4. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't care about finding out whether someone is gay or not. Just ask them. Saves so much trouble and hassle.

5. Data

Data Guest

Mine's terrible.

And you'd never know I was gay if you looked at me, so nobody comes up to me instead.

I was told by a gay friend "Dude, you totally dress like a straight guy! You're a hot mess."

6. CupcakeKisses

My "gaydar" is good with men. I can usually tell when a guy is gay, but girls? Ha! I'm horrible! Unless they are clearly 'butch' than I can't tell. Which really sucks cause I'm a lesbian, not a gay man lol

7. Belle

Mine is okay.

8. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    This topic comes up a lot. I don't know if I have gaydar or not, but one thing I know is I get a lot of stares from men but sometimes I can't discern whether they're checking me out or mad dogging me.

This one time some guy kept looking at me on the bus and I kept catching him. The pinnacle of that interaction was him asking me what time it was, but some other passengers pointed him to the. Getting started at unduly is so unsettling and that feeling thwarts my ability to analyze them, a talent I would excel at being an INFJ. I still can't tell if they're checking me out or just admiring me in a no homo way.

I have a flair for making men, both straight ad homosexual, go agog for me, but I'm not bragging by saying that - I really wish I wasn't cursed with a pretty face, slender, white teeth and other qualities that are increasingly rare and commodified nowadays. Consequently, I can't tell whether they're gay or not.

9. DesertTortoise

Mine is way better since coming out... just wish I showed up more on other's gaydar.
    Or maybe just cause I'm old and they don't want to respond.

10. Nyarlathotep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i have so little gaydar unless someone says something that implies they are attracted to members of the same sex i just can't tell. I really have just given up trying and just assume everyone is pan until proven otherwise

11. Silver Sparrow

Sometimes my gaydar is good, sometimes it isn't. I'm still not quite sure gaydar is real.