1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After losing your virginity...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GingerGuy, Dec 8, 2013.

1. GingerGuy

Did you feel like your sex drive has boosted and multiplied itself by 100? I am still a virgin, but I had a sexual experience two months ago, and since that time, I can no longer stay without sex or hooking up for long periods of time, without feeling depressed. What was once a nice pastime became a necessity, and I crave for the day I will get to feel again what I felt on that day. I have some friends who also feel the same as me, and worry that, when I actually lose my virginity, it will get even worse. I almost had sex with a "sort of" stranger because I was hornier than ever this week. Is there anything I can do about this? Probably not.

2. Gingerblond93

Yes, after I lost my virginity, my sex drive and desire for sex did increase, mainly cause I enjoyed it so much. Luckily I'm in a committed relationship with a wonderful older man and our sex life is very good and healthy. Even if I have sex in the morning, I am thinking of sex throughout the day. I think it's just natural for a healthy male to think like this.

My only concern is if you don't have a partner, you need to be safe with guys and try to avoid the hookups. Or make sure you practice safe sex all the time. And there are also other alternatives with sex toys for "do it yourself" sex to help during those desperate times of need.

#2 Gingerblond93, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  3. My Two Wings

The first time I had sex? No, but to be fair, it was only oral. Growing up, sex was always this vastly overhyped achievement everyone bragged about. I knew there was no way it could be as great as all my friends said it would be. And then when the time came, surprise, surprise. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, and it was a fun, new experience. It just wasn't anywhere near worth as much hype as it got.

Now, the first time I tried anal play? Certainly. That is the one that can be addictive. I guess I'm an anal guy, not an oral guy (though oral is still fine). Luckily, I have all my fingers, and they know what I like.

I guess that would be my advice: try some self-exploration. Figure out what feels best for you, and do it. You're certainly capable of creating that same pleasure by yourself. Though maybe your pleasure is gained from having a partner. In that case, I definitely agree with Gingerblond. Be safe, be careful, always use protection.

4. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

Yes, very much so.

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine stayed mostly the same, but actually I think it went down. Before I lost my virginity, any contact with my significant other would send my horniness off the charts. Now that we've done it a fair amount of times, I'm not quite as worried about leaking/spontaneously popping off XD.

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The love for him went way up, and that was because it was with the guy I'm with now. The one time I fooled around with a guy, after that I was like, "Meh."

7. Mzansi

Mine went downhill for the most part,
    But I didn't loose it "all",
    But frankly I will only do it again when with someone I truly LOVE,
    So no hook ups or anything for me.

But frankly I'm not a sexual person at all xD

8. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not really. It wasn't a real physical need before, and I can't really say it has become one after.

Mind you, that doesn't mean I will pass up on an opportunity when I have a moment alone with my BF (I will say I have become rather more casual about bringing up the idea).

But on occasion there were times when there were a few weeks between opportunities and in that case, I didn't really experience much frustration either.

The important thing, as others have said, is that whatever you do, you should do it safely. Always make sure you do things on your own terms, use protection, and make sure others know where you are or can contact you!