1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little story for about a man I once knew

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Foxface, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Foxface

I'd like to tell you a story. It's somewhat autobiographical and I would like to dedicate it to my partner

One day a man, we'll call him Dan, found himself broken and without a heart. A woman who was in disguise an immature girl took his heart and broke and smashed it to pieces. So he was heartbroken and began a journey to find his heart again. He searched and searched corners of the globe and never found it. So one day he met a woman, we'll call her Sarah. And when he met her he noticed she had a very familiar package in her hand. So bravely, Dan asked if he could hug her, love her and be near her and delightfully she responded yes. The package in her hand was indeed his heart. He recognized it immediately. That's why when the little girl smashed it he was ok, because it was a duplicate and not genuine. She only smashed a fake.

So when he recognized his heart in her hands, he asked her to marry him. All he wanted was his heart back. She replied yes. Then he asked if he could please have his heart back and to this the woman replied no. When he asked why she wouldn't give it to him she responded simply

"Because it was mine all along, and it's safest here"

The End

This is my point people

Gay relationships, straight ones, bi ones, trans, questioning...I don't care

Every person in this world deserves to have this experience and not have it condemned

THIS is what marriage is about. It's not about federal benefits (though I believe they are important for purposes of equality) and it isn't about sticking your rights in others' faces.

It's about love and being able to express that love without a federal or state father figure telling you that your love is bad, wrong and forbidden because it's with another man or another woman.

So to all those who wish to trample what should be the already-well-in-place rights of the LGBT community, please understand we just want to love without being looked down upon.

PS - I realize that although I am bi I am married to a woman, but my point still stands. Your love is equal to mine and his and hers

Good day to you

Foxface