1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baileyh, Jun 18, 2008.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friend Kat is a great person and we have been great friends since we were both 13 years old.She is also a co worker of mine too,a painter and does the body work on cars.I am glad she is one of my best friends,she comforted me after I came out and my father did not accept it at first.I learned she came out as a lesbian too and her parents accepted it.I knew I was not alone coming out and she told me that.She is currantly single,kicked out her girlfriend Carlie out last night for cheating on her and would not get a job.I hated her now ex girlfriend,I come over and she would be sitting around doing nothing.I am excited about it and she called me a bitch once.I threw her the classified ads out of the newspaper telling her to get a job with my friend Kat's permission.She got bitchy and told me it was not my buisness to do this.My friend Kat hates lazy people and that is one of her pet peeves.We do plan on going tommorrow night with my partner Yasmine.Kat does like my partner Yasmine knowing she is very nice and cares about me.

2. Poring

ooh, thats nice. Glad seeing life-long friends being there for each other, well kinda :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You should make her have the time of her life, you know, since she is single and all again :grin:

3. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My partner Yasmine and I are going to take her out tonight and she is excited.Kat wants to find a new girlfriend.I know one thing about my friend Kat,she hates when someone wants to have her repair rusted out doors,hoods and trunklids.She does body work out of her house off the side.She did my 1977 Chevy Nova for a paint job and body repairs on it 2 monthes ago,dropped off a new driver's side door and right fender for it knowing they were were rusted out.She was glad I did this,dropping off new parts and Knows I do this.