1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad Dream

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AlmostAlone, Dec 9, 2013.

1. AlmostAlone

I had a dream a couple of days ago.

I had a boyfriend and we were hanging out at my grandmothers house ( i dont know :roflmao: ) talking and just being together. Then he got up and said something and we hugged , it felt great but he had to leave for some reason. After he left, my sister apeared and looked at me weird and i just said What?. And i woke up :icon_bigg ( i had another dream before that but it was some weird alien shiet :eek: )

After i woke up i felt horrible because I've never had a boyfriend/girlfriend and I was alone in my room. I was just like , wow it wasnt real :tears: Let me go back to that dreammmmmmmm :icon_sad:

Dreams can really suck sometimes :eusa_doh: , Have any of you had dreams like this?

(Btw, i dont remember anything we said :tears: , i just remember what i said to my sister because i woke up after that :icon_sad: )

2. My Two Wings

Yeah, dreams can really suck like that. It's happened to me too. In my dream though, I was cuddling in bed with my dream boyfriend, and we kissed at one point.

Funny thing is, I had this dream about 3-4 months before I came out, so maybe it was trying to tell me it was time.

3. Data

Data Guest

OH MY GOD I totally understand.

I had a dream where I was at a sleepover with one of best friends from HS and another friend from HS who was the best friend of my best friend. Anywho, I have a massive crush on my best friend (still do). So we were playing video games in the finished basement of my old house and just having fun. Then we all went up to my room and laid out the sleeping bags. We didn't want to go to bed yet, so we were just talking. The friend fell asleep on the floor, leaving my crush and I sitting on my bed. I turned around to get something and when I came back my crush grabbed me and gave me the best most pationate kiss ever! It was so amazing! Then some how we ended up running away from my house to hang out in a mall or office complex and somewhere along the way we ended up naked. It was such a good dream. No sex though. :frowning2:

I woke up with the BIGGEST boner ever.

4. Sitri

Well at least he didn't tell you he hates you. That's a recurring theme in my dreams, and let me tell you "I hate you" is one of the nicer phrases uttered in those dreams to me.

5. Zooombini

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I recently had a dream that the baby kitten I raised who had disappeared in July showed up badly injured and really thin, but he was alive. When I woke up and saw he wasn't there it was possibly the most disappointed and saddened I've ever felt over a dream.

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The one time I almost had a wet dream, I dreamed of my boyfriend and I beginning to make love on a warm, Pacific beach. This happened when I was in California, and because my aunt had run out of room in the house, I slept in a tent in the backyard. So as I'm dreaming of the best sex of my life on a beach of all places, a car horn goes off and I'm awoken and reminded that I was almost 2100 miles away from him at the time.

7. Envira

I had a dream about a girl who I really like once. We fell dated, kissed, fell in love, and then created a family together. It was sweet. And I woke up heartbroken. :frowning2:

8. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My ex girlfriend appeared in my dreams multiple times after she broke up with me. I had some really scientific explanation for why this happened... but I'm too lazy to remember it right now. :lol:

The first dream she came in was just odd. She just came up to me and smiled, talking to me like nothing had happened. She was wearing a really cute plaid shirt that she'd worn to school the day before, and just ugh she was too adorable it was too painful to wake up and realize she hadn't spoken to me in two weeks. Shortly after that one, I dreamed that one of my best friends (who is also bi) came running up to me and happily told me she and my ex were dating. Then they started hugging and kissing in front of me and I cried. I even told said friend about this dream later on, and she's been holding it over my head ever since.

I guess those dreams are all better than the ones I usually have... those tend to end with violence and I'm not sure why.

9. RocketMoose27

I have those kind of dreams every month or so! I could be having the time of my life, only to get shot-down by waking up, realizing that none of it ever happened... :cry:

One of my most memorable ones:
    Me and an amazing guy were at a massive bon-fire with a bunch of people on a cold winter night. We were having fun, some were roasting marshmallows, some chatting, and some just doing random crap with sleds.
    He leaned in for a kiss, and I sheet you not, I woke up right at that moment...

Crushed.

10. UIOP

I've had LOADS of dreams like this. I'm glad I'm not the only one because I thought maybe I was just being desperate or something. It's good to see that it's normal. My dreams about boyfriends (and sometimes girlfriends even though I am definitely not interested in them) all leave me feeling disappointed, like you did. Unfortunately, I remember all of these dreams perfectly which really sucks because I remember exactly how I felt in them.

11. Tintagel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've had similar dreams as well. I've never had a real boyfriend, so it's always depressing to wake up from those wonderful dreams.