1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys With Painted Fingernails

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by panda, Jun 18, 2008.

1. panda

I saw a guy today with all different colours on his fingernails. Does anyone here do that,is it a cool (?) thing to do.:icon_ques:shrug:

2. NathanHaleFan

Eww, no. I'm not really in to that.

3. jazzrawr

I think it looks cute sometimes, but the guy has to be very femenine to pull it off. :slight_smile:
    this is the opinion of a faghag by the way, XD and i think it's cute :grin:
    so i say if you want to paint your nails, go for it, cause you should be yourself :slight_smile:

4. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

i dont really think its a "cool" thing,i just do it

5. MeskElil

I think guys who have painted their nails black are kinda cool. But it's just because it's black. Maybe chipping a little...you know what I mean?
    I used to paint my nails all the time when I was little (like, 7), but not anymore. It ruins my image as a hardcore tomboy :grin:
    My friend occasionally paints his nails black...I think it looks kinda cool.

6. SonofaPastor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It can look cool depending on the guy and depending on the what colors the nails are being painted. Coloring them all different colors seems a bit weird to me...

7. Hoppip

I can understand it at Pride or something, or if a guy's gonna do drag. It's not my thing, but I guess I could really care less what people's nails are. I'm indifferent.

8. Andrew

Uhm, its okay.. but not like all different colors.. Black is fine :confused:. But i would never do it in my life.

9. Alexander

Guys can do it if they want. I just self-manicure. I can't stand goop on my nails.

10. Davey

if they do it because they like it its fine.
    when they do it to get attention its a little annoying.
    but generally i dont' really notice

11. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friend Mikey has this done by his wife Angela.One month,it is pink and the next month it is another color.I think he is crazy,told him that and he likes it.

12. Blitzkrieg

I think Black fingernails are cool. I don't paint my nails, but It's always interesting to see the things people do to be an individual.

13. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I painted my nails once, and it wasn't even me, it was my babysitter who also gave me a barbie for my birthday (I coloured all over it, then decapitated it...), that was probably ten years ago... I don't care if other people paint their nails, it generally looks pretty good.

14. Tim

Tim

If you want to, then do it. It's your decision. I don't personally like painted fingernails, but I need to start buying a specific type of clear polish, it helps stop fingernail biting :S

15. Kimi

I used to paint my nails black when I was....10 or something but not anymore. Some people does it but only black.

It's fine by me if you want to paint your nails:slight_smile:
    But I don't think it's cool anymore...

16. JSG

JSG Guest

I used to paint my nails black for a while and sometimes bright orange and black.

17. Daniel

Ditto!

18. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At a place I used to work, we had a weekly meeting, and I always sat next to this woman. For some reason, she decided that that meeting was the best place to do her nails. One day, as she was finishing up, I sort of placed my hand on the table next to her as she finished up. She looked at it, looked at me, shrugged, and put some nail polish on. But just the ring finger of my right hand. She wore oddball colors, and I think it was blue that first week. Often, from then on out, I'd have her paint that one fingernail with whatever color she was using - yellow, red, pink, orange.

Was it cool? Hell, I dunno. I've never been an authority on "cool". But I liked it. And kinda miss it now.

Lex

19. Psychedelic Bookmarks

I paint my nails quite often. And I think it's cute when boys do it. My brother let me do his hands in pink once and he looked very cute. But I'm also fine with not having it, because if you have it all the time it gets boring.

20. pirateninja

If people do it because they feel like it, then I try not to decide if it's cool or not. It's what they wear and makes them feel good aboot themselves.

Me, I occaisonally wear black polish on just my left hand, because I'm right-handed and generally used to make a mess when I tried to do both. So then it just became "my thing". :grin: