1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm all lonely!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elwood123, Dec 10, 2013.

1. elwood123

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey everyone!! There are no other lesbians at my school and all my friends are straight females :frowning2: So how's it going for ya'll?

2. Happy Guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am Gay, in a very conservative society, Never met any other homo in my life and if there is any in college then they are closeted. I am a socially awkward person (though extrovert) and i spend most of my time alone. I long for a partner like anything but every night i have to remind my self that this is my destiny and i can't change it.
    I wish i was born in a more open and accepting country :frowning2:

3. Mrtambourineman

Im very open with my friends. I can make jokes about it with them or whatever. I can be the flaming stereotype if I wanna be. With my folks, its a completely different story. I know theyll be fine with it and I think they know on some level but im gutless.

4. Iodine

Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm friends with one lesbian girl, one gay guy, and two bisexual girls. That's it. Honestly, that's quite impressive for my Bible-belt high school.

5. AmeliaB

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am quite a bit older but still I think I know what you're saying. Still I found out about ten percent of the people I knew in school were gay and I had no idea at the time. I know it sucks now, but there are more gay and lesbian people around you than you could guess. Kudos for coming here and being happy with who you are. I assure you you're not alone, other people are waiting for signals just like you are.

---------- Post added 10th Dec 2013 at 08:56 PM ----------

Iodine is proof of this, I lived in Tx and that is impressive, all it takes is one voice :slight_smile: