1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He's all I can think about! Advice?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by danobi, Dec 12, 2013.

1. danobi

I've made some previous posts all about this same guy, so if you want the back story I guess you could read them, but yeah. I digress.

Well we progressed a little bit on from rare conversation to pretty much talking whenever I see him, I've changed my route home so I can go home his way and talk more, and we study together whenever we have mutual periods (which is really cool) I don't know though, he could still just see me as a friend as none of the stuff we do is out of the ordinary for friends to do.

But then sometimes he'll do something which makes me think otherwise like spending time out of lessons to talk to me. (Its out of character cause hes very serious about school). I would like to just talk to him on a deeper level, but he doesn't do much except for work and study and that's all we really talk about. Its not a huge dilemma but I hate these awkward silences we have, and I REALLY like him now, seeing him makes my day and if I go a day without seeing him I'll be depressed or upset, I'm worrying over nothing but I was just wondering If I could get some Ideas on how to talk to him more? Or find reasons to hang out with him out of school when he's not very outgoing? (I am not either but it makes things difficult). Even if a relationship is out of the question I would love to be friends with him, he motivates me to do work and I genuinely care about him. :icon_redf Help?

2. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I 2 see the guy I love everyday and anytime i see him it makes me happy and go ah inside and I know that he is straight but I still see him. And there is this other I also like who I think is gay/bi and he is so cute except he's very confusing but I love him. But a way you can talk to him is by hanging out (unless you're an introvert) or talk to him during lunch. You could us this joke to find out if he's gay/bi
    You: I'm bi
    Him: (wait for a response)
    You: bilingual (if there is awkward silence or hostile language)

This can work or sometimes not.

3. UIOP

I have a very similar situation with the guy I've got a crush on, except he doesn't have a great work ethic. When he talks to you outside of lessons, try to be really friendly and good to be with. Sorry, that sounds completely obvious and silly but what I mean is that, if he wants to be with you outside of lessons, then try to engage with him and then he might want to do it more if he enjoys it.

Also, have you tried inviting him to do things outside of school? Perhaps inviting him to a restaurant or to go to a park or any place where you two can talk could make him want to return the favour and potentially invite you to something. It's worth a try if you like this guy and haven't done it yet.

4. danobi

Well, he asked me what I was doing this weekend and I thought he was gonna invite me out, but I think it was just small talk cause he said he had plans. :/ and I talk to him every opportunity I get, I just wanna ask him to study on one weekend cause that is pretty much all I know that he does, and I wouldn't mind that but I'm scared to ask and I don't know where we would study together (I don't really want to be seen with him outside of school just yet, I hate rumors)