1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are some weird things you do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Anonymous10, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Anonymous10

Anonymous10 Guest

Hey guys, what are some of the weird things you do? I listen to dubstep while pooping, watch tv while playing minecraft, and I like to peel paint off of stuff. What weird things do you do?(!)

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Does Dubstep make your pooping more intense?? :lol: Or do you poop to the beat.. :slight_smile:

3. Sal

Sal Guest

I enjoy reading in the bathroom. If my bladder is about to burst I'll still make a long trip to my room just to grab a book. It's the only room in my house that people can't just randomly walk into and disturb me.

4. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    My whole life is based on fantasy, and by extension everything I do is not only regarded as weird but repulsive as well.

But specific things I do that are weird: peeing in public bathroom sinks, crossing every bridge I see, wearing bandanas in public, starving myself to feel good, and drinking copious amounts of coffee.

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One of these things is not like the others... :eek:

6. Mrtambourineman

I gotta spend some time on my own every single day. Maybe I need to be diagnosed lol...

7. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I would say drinking 6+ cups of coffee is peculiar. Note that I don't regard any of these things as bad, just different.

Coffee is overrated though. I like the Mexican morning beverages more, but most of them are caffeine free and I only consume all that coffee to feed my caffeine addiction.

8. Hexagon

I write fiction all night until the sun comes up.
    I like math.
    I miss my stop because I'm too busy contemplating the universe.

9. Data

Data Guest

I live during the night and sleep during the day.

I use fold-top sandwich bags on my hands when I eat because I am a major germaphobe.

I hoard things.

I listen to metal and dubstep when I shower.

I sit and watch tv in the dark. If anyone turns the light on I yell at them.

I redline my engine every now and then to blow out carbon. It scares my passengers.

10. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gotta say, that is pretty weird. There's really nothing to worry about. :slight_smile:

My weirdest trait is waking up for school just after 6 am regretting how little sleep I got, then getting to late night and pushing my bedtime because I get so little time to myself.

Other than that I guess I'm just tempted to sing or whistle pretty much at all times.

11. Data

Data Guest

It is indeed. I've been doing it for 5 years. No plans to stop. It started when my mother had the stomach flu and I didn't want to catch it. I do it all the time, unless I can use silverware.

12. Sitri

Sometimes, I just sit alone in a dark room. It really freaks people out when they come into a room, turn on the light, turn around, and I am just sitting there, staring.
    When I'm confused, or stressed, I'll scratch my head. But I don't stop, so often times I pull my hand away and my fingertips have blood on them.
    I whisper phrases in Latin to myself.
    If you somehow manage to make me promise something, it WILL be done. I don't make promises often because I never feel relaxed until they are complete.
    I sometimes sleep on the floor because ... I don't know.

13. Sully

Supergluing my fingers together and then picking them apart and biting the glue off...

14. My Two Wings

Only thing I can think of right now. When I eat, I prefer to take an even number of bites, alternating between chewing with my left teeth and chewing with my right. It sucks when I have candy like Skittles or Reese's Pieces and there's an odd number of them. I just chew it in the middle when that happens though.

15. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I study for fun, and find mandatory study fun.

I speak to my dogs in Spanish.

I drink several litres of water more than most people per day (sometimes up to ten litres), despite having an exceedingly small bladder, because I can't adequately circulate blood without seemingly ridiculous amounts of water.

On top of that, my tea consumption can be rather excessive. My record is 45 cups in one day.

16. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm so flabbergasted.

Doctor. ASAP

17. Hexagon

I speak to my cat in spanish sometimes... I don't see whats weird about it. She was born in spain.

18. I only own 3 forks because they have to have a special shape & size

I had to shop forever for spoons for the same reason

I only use Ethyl alcohol instead of Isopropyl alcohol

I will eat the same thing for dinner for 3 months at time (I will not list my food combinations in the interest of not making anyone sick)

I sit on my feet to make myself comfortable (even on a chair/couch/even in an office setting or anywhere else I go)

I talk to myself - with answers (been alone too long I think)

19. Sitri

That worries me. It is possible to be addicted to water. I have a friend who used to drink that much (maybe more) water, and she always had headaches and cramps. The phrase "four hours without water". Eventually the tested her for diabetes, and found that she just drank too much water and her cramps and headaches had something to with electrolytes and diffusion and... she drank so much water she practically drowned her cells, there's the short (probably inaccurate) version.

20. Ruthven

Ooh I LOVE sleeping on the floor. It's most comfortable for me. But not on straight up bare hard floor. I have a thin yoga mat, then I put a few blankets on that, and then I have my pillow and snuggle up under some other blankets.

I don't really like sleeping on beds, it's like too soft or something...the way I have my floor bed set up, it's firm, but not overly hard, and the blankets give a light support from the hard floor.