1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Emile, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Emile

Emile Guest

...lol, yeah, another "Is he gay" thread.

So, I have this major crush on this guy I work with who may be gay, but I don't know. I have some info to help you... :

-He jumped in the garbage truck for me last winter;
    -I caught him staring at me once;
    -He always teases girls and talk with them;
    -He seems to have many girl friends;
    -He's always smiling at me and talking to me;
    -He kind of invited me for a date, (an employees' party, lol!), which ended at 19h. I finished working at 21h, but still, he said I should go, that people would still be there (when i got there, at 21h20, there was no one lol)
    -He's always always helping me with the job I have to do;
    -And one time, I was putting pints of milk on the counters, and one of the pints had a hole. So he took it from my hands and put it back in the warehouse for me;
    -He was SO excited once when he saw on the schedule that he and I were the only two clerks on a Saturday night;
    -He often says "Thank you Emile", "See ya Emile" or "Have a nice evening Emile", hehe, with my name at the end :slight_smile:

So these were the "gay" facts. But i have others...

-I think he may be simply nice with everyone;
    -and he works in a plant where they produce cement and concrete (I know that's stereotypical of a straight guy... lol)

Also, this is a long story (the names are fictional, and Alex is the guy I think is gay) : my best friend is Sarah, Sarah's bf is Joe. Joe knows Josie (who is Alex's best friend, since they are kids) (Alex and I also work with Josie). Josie never saw me and Sarah together, only Alex, so he knows I'm friends with her. I am out to Sarah, she's my best friend. And Josie asked Joe (Sarah's bf) if I was gay. :eek:

...SO, I think Alex got his best friend Josie to ask my best friend's bf if I was gay (in case Sarah has a big mouth and told her bf about me) because he wanted to know if I was gay. But I may be completely wrong lol. I'm also out to Joe (my best friend's bf) but he didn't say anything about me, he didn't out me.. but maybe he should've lol...

Alex is like one of the nicest guys on Earth ^^ !
    So what do you people think, is he gay?

P.S. I'll see him for the last time on Saturday, because I have a new job, so I won't be seeing him anymore :icon_sad:. I have to make a move lol (if he's gay).

#1 Emile, Jun 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2008
  2. panda

You've gotta make a move.....Somehow.:shrug::eusa_thin

3. Alexander

well if you're potentially never seeing him again, it might be a good time to ask him if he's gay. :wink:

4. Pegger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm well i think if you may not see him anymore, just ask him, if he is u will obviously see him more and yay! But if he isnt you probably wont see him anymore anyway! So no harm done... Hard? Yes it is but it has to be done

5. Trumpetplyer23

I think what you should do is get his phone number, email, myspace, etc. Stay in contact with him. Even if he isn't gay you'll be able to talk to him.

And if he is gay, well, there ya go!

Good luck

6. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Peeps pretty much have the advice part covered. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

However, i must comment on how you opened your list of reasons for him being gay.
    "-He jumped in the garbage truck for me last winter;"
    :roflmao:
    I've heard of gay guys jumping in garbage trucks alot. It's a definite sign. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nice way to open the list. :grin:

7. Poring

Maybe you can just tie him up, bring him to your place, and make sure if he's gay or not. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Emile

Emile Guest

Okay thank you guys, I'll ask him for his email, so I'll stay in contact with him. :slight_smile:

And Martin, yes, he really jumped in the garbage truck for me last winter. He even cut himself while doing so! I wanted the Heineken cardboard Christmas tree :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    [​IMG]

9. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just ask him out to a movie or show or something. Like something specific rather than, "Let's hang out some time..." because a lot of time people say that and don't mean it and/or don't follow through.

I like Poring's suggestion best, though. That's what I always want to do with people I'm not sure about.