1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I got assaulted for looking gay

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

When I got off a Luas outside my home, I got some mud lobbed at me by this gang of kids in shell suits who called me a "Fa**ot Pu*ssy" tried to steal my iphone then ran off.

Being outside my home I was kinda upset but this is the first time something has happened to me, is this common in Dublin ?

2. Nikky DoUrden

I'm not from Dublin so I can't answer that but I feel for you that you had to go through that .. no one deserve it (*hug*)

3. im really really sorry if this comes off as offensive but its just what ive been told so its not a fact at all but my parents have always said that most who live in ireland are catholic and thats why they have a hard time accepting anyone who isnt straight e.t.c.,

im not sure how true that is if any of it even is true at all. i know some people are catholic of course but im not sure how much of what i got told is true.

i think things like what happened to you happen everywhere, im sorry this happened to you. (*hug*)

good on you that you didnt let them take your phone though!

4. leer

nobody deserves that sort of treatment .

5. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's awful! I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. Are you alright? Have you spoken to the police, yet?

6. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

I'm sorry for your troubles...I was ganged up on this once before... "Online people put certain words and phrases as search criteria for finding their internet sites link. Then an unknowing person types in a word or phrase for their search and a whole bunch of search site links show-up in that persons search. Then the links for their word or phrase show up as f_ck you Loser son of b_tch f_g Drug ad_ict...M-ther Fukr... A whole page or two of search result links show up with that language as the links you are searching for. ( I had typed in lesions from MS ) Anyway...it's hard stay strong!!! Bless you

7. Beware Of You

Its not really that Bad, its only the uneducated idiots who are homophobic. The vatican's influence is eroded over here, Ireland has about 70% support for equal marriage.

8. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    70% is nice :grin:

And chances are, those kids will end up being against such actions later in the future and regret what they did.

[​IMG]

9. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Or a worse punishment, that they will never know better and go through life with such pointless animosity. :frowning2:

10. musicgirl18

That's horrible! I'm so sorry you had to go through that. :frowning2: No one should ever be treated like that.

11. freeskies

I'm sorry to hear that you were treated that way. Nobody should have to go through that! Such mindless morons deserve punishment!

12. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Damn chavs :eusa_doh:

13. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm very sorry to hear what happened to you. I feel your pain. Not sure if this is common in Dublin. You should find someone and talk about this in real life. These events can leave psychological scars.

14. blueberrymuffin

I'm so sorry. Been attacked before too. It can leave long-term scar because it can seem like so many hate us, or no place is safe. It's important to go see a counselor or someone else to talk to.