1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

missed opportunities for relationships

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MaineBiGuy, Dec 16, 2013.

1. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

As I posted yesterday about missed opportunities to "go for it", I want to ask and tell about chances I had with a potential coupling.

First was Ray. I was at a college dorm party, just a small wine party that the girl I met online was holding. It was a gathering to be sure. Ray came up behind me and pinched my butt. I should point out that we went on a date a couple of years prior to this so we knew each other. I returned the favor (sort of). Things proceeded to get hot and heavy but at the end of the night, I didn't have the foresight to ask him for another date.

Second was a man I was driving to his destination - a bar that catered primarily to LBGTQ clientele. A gay bar, if you will. I told him a bit about myself which was pertinent to the situation and we talked some. Before he got out of my cab, I leaned in to kiss him. He returned the kiss and, oh my science, my heart was pounding like a brick in a dryer. He said sorry and left. That was the last I ever saw of him. I wish I'd gotten his number. Oh well.

Got any missed opportunities for relationships tale?