1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its been awhile but can you help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by British Lad, Dec 16, 2013.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Hi everyone, It's been a while but need some help with my university assignment.
    I am proposing an app (all platforms) that would effectively allow you to see the artist at a rock concert/festival when you at the back or have some tall guy blocking your view e.c.t. But using a remote camera in a good position to see them.
    My questions are this:
    1: Would you download an app like that?
    2: if it was a pay per view, at a set price how much would you be willing to spend?
    3: what other features would you want to be included (like an inbuilt instant messenger to talk to fellow fans/ the band or recording feature inbuild so you would not have to raise your mobile 10 feet in the air?)
    If you could take the time to answer I would be most grateful and preferably by Wednesday. Any and all answers would help greatly.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you considered the potential legal difficulties of something like this...you would need evidence that it can in no way be used for unauthorised recording, streaming, distribution and so on...

3. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I have factored that all in, and have specifics but this is asking would you use the product if I covered all legal bases.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd have to be pretty far back...to be honest, personally I wouldn't and if I did I wouldn't pay for it

5. Nikky DoUrden

This can be a good idea because many people actually use their phones to record shows anyway, which might disturb them from the show itself, so maybe they'll prefer to pay a bit in order to get the recording to their phone instead of recording it themselves :slight_smile: