1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intresting Little Tidbit About Kurt Cobain

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovekh2, Jun 20, 2008.

1. lovekh2

lovekh2 Guest

So a couple of days ago, I got really bored and decided to look through wikipedia and see what things i could find. I found myself on a page about Kurt Cobain (if you've been living under a rock for the past 10-15 years or so, he's the lead singer of Nirvana). I know you can't believe everything you read, but this seems like a really credible paragraph.

He actually reminds me of me in that passage, except for the whole human anatomy stuff. People pushing to do something he won't so it leads him to choose to do something completely different.

Wouldn't it be so cool if he was actually gay? I mean he would've made such an impact on the lbgt community and all that, but more so he would be a kind of "hero" or "idol" figure [like he isn't already...] to all those closeted gays in the music industry right now. It's really great that someone like that would do so much for his friend and kinda claim that he was bisexual "in spirit", to try to destroy labels and such.

I would've dated him if he actually was. Lol, I know a lot of guys would have jumped at that chance. :lol:

I don't know about you guys, but besides the whole drug addict and courtney love situation, he really is an influential person that changed the world of music and shook our world to its very core.

#1 lovekh2, Jun 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2008
  2. JSG

JSG Guest

Kurt Cobain was bi, well, he said he would have been if he hadn't met Courtney Love.
    And yeah, I would have totally dated him !!

3. Trumpetplyer23

He used to say that he wished he was gay to piss off the homophobes.

4. panda

Courtney Love is sort of Bi.(Pretty rough and feisty at times) Perhaps they joined together with their Bi identities.

5. lovekh2

lovekh2 Guest

Yeah, thats what I'm trying to say. Isn't it really mind blowing that even Kurt Cobain claimed he was gay or bi or whatever and like people never really noticed that aspect about him?

I guess that's really how our world should be now...

6. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I never understood the big deal about Kurt Cobain? ... anyone else feel the same? Lol.

7. Alexander

I like his music. He shouldn't have died so early. He was awesome.

8. MeskElil

There's this big thing at school about Kurt Cobain--everyone thinks that he was murdered. I personally don't know anything about it...but if that was true, maybe it could have been his homophobiaphobia that killed him? :confused: Hm...