1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Captain Bisexual to the rescue!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PurpleGrey, Dec 17, 2013.

1. PurpleGrey

Hey, evvies!

Wasn't sure where to post this, but maybe an admin or whatever will fix it (thanks, admin or whatever! <3 )

Anyway, Captain Bisexual is a character I've seen here and there when I stalk the Images, but I hadn't really looked into him until just-just now. Unfortunately, all I found where various articles with the same damn YouTube vid of an interview. That and another article full of nonsense homophobia (sometimes, I wonder if these people are trolling or doing satire, I mean, do they hear themselves??).

So, in the vid, we get the thesis of the character, his purpose and all, but I think there's something weird in me that won't be satisfied until I know things like how the character fights for "Bisexual Justice", or until there's a comic book. But, the reality is more likely that Captain Bisexual is more of image or a symbol than a character, something like Lady Liberty or whatever. Considering the obscurity of Captain Bisexual, and the few years that have passed since that vid was uploaded (thus, presumably, he doesn't appear at Pride parades anymore, but I can't be sure), I doubt I'll ever see Captain Bisexual comics.

So, if you've stayed with me this whole time, I'll finally reveal the purpose of this post: How do you think a scene from a Captain Bisexual comic would go down? Gimmie a quick synopsis! Who are the villains? What are their dastardly deeds? What does dastardly mean? I wanna do something special for anyone who thinks of something cool, but I don't know what. Tell me what you want if you like; fanfiction, drawings, original stories, your English homework, whatever! Have fun!

Here's the interview vid, by the way:
    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEGQYifFj5c[/YOUTUBE]