1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is this...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Anonymous10, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Anonymous10

Anonymous10 Guest

Guys, I came out to my best friend today, and she said she was totally accepting... But I still feel... Odd. Like maybe I actually am not gay! I really I know I am but it's not like you can say:
    "Hah, what I said last week was a lie I'm actually straight."

So what is this? Please help!!!:help::icon_sad::bang:

---------- Post added 17th Dec 2013 at 01:31 AM ----------

So, I've thought it over and, I wrote this long haiku style poem.

You hide behind masks,
    You run at the sight of friends,
    But why hide from them?
    You can only make it worse.
    So take off the mask!
    Admit what you really are.
    Admit what you are
    Just be your jolly gay self
    Jump, shout that, IM GAY!
    Jump out of that cramped closet
    Shout it and love it
    Love the fact, Your gay.
    Queer, Fag, Dyke, whatever said!
    Don't react to names.
    Just write haikus about it.

2. Data

Data Guest

Hmmmm.

If you ask many members here if a person is either gay or straight, many of them will get angry and start ranting about sexual fluidity and how nobody is truly gay or straight.

If you feel gay most of the time, it's ok to come out as gay. If you feel like you're straight most of the time, then you're straight. Fiddledeedee once told me "There are no sexuality police that are going to come take you away for not labeling yourself correctly." Hahahaha

I would say the one thing that happens and is kind of unfortunate, is that some gays originally come out as bisexual because they want to cling to some shred of what they perceive as normalcy. Then after time passes and they learn to accept what they can't change, they come fully out as gay. That leads to the whole "bi people are secretly gay/liars" stereotype. That's the one thing I kind of regret as an LGBT person.

Just live your life and it will come to you. Don't feel bad about not being sure.