1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas Kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by musicalshyguy, Dec 18, 2013.

1. musicalshyguy

My crush is straight. Supposedly. He has a girlfriend (but at another school). BUT, I honestly think he's bisexual. He's been sitting right next to me lately, and sometimes I catch him staring at me. I'm really in love with him, but I think it's wrong for me to want something since he has a girlfriend. Tomorrow is our last day of school before Christmas break. I kind of want him to kiss me and give me a Christmas miracle. Is it possible for that to happen?

2. Waffles

I'm in a very similar situation (guy who is far too hands on with me to be straight, yet assumingly straight because he has a girlfriend). I feel for you that it'd be amazing to at least get a kiss before the holidays. But, let me say this: even if you think he's bi, don't bank on it. If anything, I'd say settle for a hug. It's still a nice and intimate way to say goodbye yet still respects the fact that he *does* have a girlfriend. You gotta be fair to the girlfriend by not placing a move on her man. D:

3. musicalshyguy

Well, I didn't get what I wanted. No kiss.

4. Waffles

Sorry bud D: It'll be okay. Stay strong!

5. LD579

While it may be of little comfort at the moment, I think as time goes on that you'll see the truth of these words: it was not meant to be.

6. anonomous

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    nothing that you dream for will ever come true. fact. i am completely obsessed with my straight frien too. i would give everything i own for a kiss. tomoz is my last day before xmas break. but it will never happen.