1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i too old for her?/bad idea.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by binda94, Dec 19, 2013.

1. binda94

ok here it goes i suck at guy relationships well they just never work out but i'm attracted to a girl in school so i'm beginning to wonder was that why all the fails we get along great she has no idea how i feel but i do say stupid things like on Monday she came in to our table with a bunch of us already there going i must look a complete and utter disaster without my make-up and stupid me goes i didn't even notice you still look gorgeous which caused the whole table to look at me i got her OneRepublic tickets for her birthday but the concerts not til March so i want to use that time to find out if she even likes girls coz i know a few of the guys she went out with but nothing more i was going to use the concert as a moment to kiss her if it didn't bother her when they're playing her favorite song and i tell her thanks for coming i know it's like a fairytale planned out in my head and it mightn't even happen and could lose our friendship as for our ages sorry got carried away i turned 19 in August but she's only been 17 a few weeks :help:

2. Hexagon

It seems alright. Two years isn't that big of a gap at our age. Just a) watch out for a power imbalance and b) make sure you aren't breaking any laws. I dunno what they are in Ireland, but don't have sex until you're sure.

3. "In Ireland the legal age of consent is 17-years-old for everyone. Everyone needs to give their consent to have s**." Perfectly legal and I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. A 2ish year age gap isn't bad at all anyway.