1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome teacher

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Soillse, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Soillse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So, today, being scottish, we had a massive ceilidh at school to celebrate the last day. One of the PE teachers was being a bit homophobic and splitting up as many same-sex dance partners as possible (most were just friends but still) so for one dance me and a friend (a straight boy who knows I'm a lesbian) ended up dancing together. I usually dance the male part and he can dance both parts so we decided to mess with the PE teacher by dancing the opposite sex's parts. It was a set dance and my head teacher - who was in the same set and obviously just thought me and my friend were in the wrong places - told us to switch. My friend replied to say that I only knew the boy's part and my Head teacher just accepted it with no hesitation. He must have known it wasn't the truth since both parts are the same in that particular dance but he didn't have a problem with it. Also - my friend was pretty cool for agreeing to do that - almost makes up for him outing me to half the school earlier in the day.

2. Hexagon

I had no idea it was spelt "ceilidh" lol. Teacher sounds cool :slight_smile:

3. Soillse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    yep and yep

4. Silver Sparrow

YAY for that teacher. BOO for the homophobic teacher.

5. Soillse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The really ironic thing is that I am best friends with the homophobic teacher's daughter who I almost always dance with.