1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What defects do you have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FlyingCakers, Dec 21, 2013.

1. FlyingCakers

FlyingCakers Guest

123, Fake street, Fake city, Fake state, The Moon
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What is wrong with your body? I have two things.
    When I move my thumb in a certain way it crackles, but the other one doesn't.
    I also have a crooked toe because it was dislocated when I was a baby and it was never set.

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Hm. Lots of random aches and pains, random cuts I don't remember getting. I've got an overbite and teeth are crooked- hence why I rarely smile with my teeth if I'm trying to make a good impression.

I'm overweight but I tend to look lighter than I am- my gut's where it all goes, up from the shoulders you'd never guess. Got acne but it's subtle and always in the same place- on my nose, chin, or brow.

And then, well, I'm trans. Surprise, surprise. :lol:

3. AlamoCity

I have a lazy eye and some acne scars. And let's just say if I get a boyfriend I'll ask him to take an electric razor to my back, if he wants; damn Spaniard genes :eek:

4. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I have two and a half elbows pretty much. My right elbow is really large and pointy because the hospital set it wrong after I broke my arm when I was 4. It doesn't seem to even be a problem, but it's somewhat strange.

5. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a third nipple. It's smaller than the other two and sits about five centimetres below my normal right nipple.

I also have Odsgood-Schaltter disease (a deformity of the knees), but it's mild. The only thing it stops me from doing is kneeling; too painful. It doesn't show much anymore, but the protrusions still hurt a lot when pressed against something hard.

6. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Several benign tumours in my brain and spine, caused by this genetic condition.

7. Hiems

It's a small world. I have the same problems too, but I'm Vietnamese, not Spanish. Also, among my five siblings, I'm the only one with amblyopia. Three of them had acne in the past.

My acne as a teenager was really bad. I squirm when I look at my high school photo ID, haha. I tried using Proactiv in the past for my facial acne but to no avail. Eventually it went away completely (thank goodness). Now I just have some scars but they're not too noticeable.

8. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Acne scarring (plus acne still), most joints 'crack', crooked middle toe on my left foot from dislocating it, warts (hands and feet), slightly overweight, different eye colours (heterochromia, i believe), bad back from accident at work, two bad shoulders from sporting injuries, random aches/pains (chest, arm, stomach), easily bruised, random cuts that appear from nowhere, stretch marks, large scar type thing on back right thigh from an immunisation reaction... I could go on and on..

9. kem

kem

Not really a defect per se, but I am really. hairy. Chest, belly, lower back, feet. Annoying facial hair.

Not sure if I just have excess fat on my chest or if it's gynecomastia, but yeah it's annoying, trying to work on my pecs. I also have some fat around my abdomen. >__> Not too much though, I'm a small guy.

I'm happy that I haven't had acne, and that

10. Data

Data Guest

Stainless steel plate in my left leg. Lots of pain still. Can't walk too far/run.

Buck teeth. Didn't wear my retainer. Stupid child...

IBS. I can't eat ANYTHING! ANYTHING!

Tonsil stones. I hate them a lot.

My back can sometimes get a crook if I stand or slump too long.

My tailbone has been broken 3 times. Now I can't sit in one spot for too long.

Flat feet. Makes standing painful.

Oh, and my right shoulder could dislocate at any time and in any place without warning. It hasn't done it since the initial dislocation (not painful at all compared to the shattered femur) but it still may, and at that point I'll require surgery to repair the structures involved and tighten everything back to factory specifications.

11. My Two Wings

I have four scars: one on my lip from when my brother threw a toy car at me, one on my right forearm from when a dog bit me, one on the back of my head (can't see it because of my hair) from when I was knocked into the corner of a dresser wrestling with friends, and one on my right thumb from a box cutter mishap at work.

I'm not sure if you would call it a scar, but I have this soft spot on my right knee from when I tripped and scrapped it against some rocks.

I don't get much acne anymore (thank goodness), but I still have scars on my face and back. The acne on my back used to be really awful (think it was because of my long, oily teenage hair brushing against it), so I'm glad it's gone.

I have these little brown spots (moles, I guess?) on my arms, fingers, and chest.

I have a cleft chin that I'm really sensitive about. Growing up, all my friends made fun of me for it. Usually hide it with a beard now.

I have hypermobility on some of my fingers and thumbs. Never even realized until my friends thought it was weird that my thumb bent backwards whenever I did a thumbs up.

Also, I'm overweight.

12. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The same thing happens to me.

I also have a scar on the back of my hand from like two years ago when me and my friend decided to lower the basketball hoop to 8 feet so we could dunk on it. I went first and once I dunked it, the hoop started to fall and my hand got smashed because it ended up between the rim and the ground

13. Sitri

One of my elbows makes a cracking noise if I put too much pressure on it. I can't hold my fingers straight; they're double jointed so they always end up bending the other way. My ankles are invredibly inflexible ; if you ask me to walk on my heels I will fail. My toe bones are "well developed" from years of walking on my toes (which makes me terrified of dating a foot fetishist). And of course, stretch marks on my upper arms from that summer my best friend moved and I replaced activity with eating cocoa pebbles.

14. Richie.

Dodgy hip
    Under active thyroid

15. RainyViolinist

I guess I'm double jointed in the knees or something because I can sit completely comfortably without any trouble on the sides of my legs and I can maneuver around a room sitting down by straightening and unstraightening my legs at the knees while sitting (I've been told I look like a jellyfish doing that :lol: ). Apparently it's very weird, sometimes even gross, when I show that I can do that, but I don't think it looks that bad. My pinkies also "lock" at the knuckle closest to the nail sometimes when I try to bend them (it sucks if you play violin T_T). I have really bad vision, like -2:1/2 or something last I checked, I have an overbite that I'm wearing braces to correct, and stretchmarks on the back of my thighs (yuck). I also just remembered I have a farmer's tan from being too self conscious of going shirtless when swimming or just going outside in the summer in general.

16. Xochipilli

Two nights ago I caught the second half of 30 Rock and Tina Fey's character said something about guys having that one odd little tooth.
    I had a psycho molar come in and throw off the alignment of my bottom teeth. Nice teeth resulting from four long years of braces. So now I have that one weird little tooth that kind of stands behind his neighbors. :lol::confused::lol:

And before the braces my teeth were extremely crowded. I had like 4 removed. So my mouth is defective, I guess. :dead:

17. Thedistra

A bunch of scars from all of kinds of randoms things. Falling mostly. Strange toes. Random body hair. I'm blind as a bat as well.

A speech impediment if that counts.

18. leer

can make my thumb crack burp god save the queen sort off.

19. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you include personality defects and quirks, then where do I start?

1. Hyperlipidemic and hyperglycemic, though not to panic button stage, despite not being overweight

2. Insomnia

3. Some excess scar tissue from a nose operation that has been confirmed for me, bothers me, and others wouldn't pick up on unless I pointed it out. Those who knew the "before and after" are aware of it.

4. Toe nails that aren't in the best shape and once required that I go through that cure, for medical purposes, which is harsh on the body and requires liver function tests.

5. Had acne until my mid-20s or so, but it left no scars ... at least not physical ones.

20. Simple Thoughts

1.) I can pop/crack ( w/e you call it ) My right ankle at will, but can't pop my left ankle at all.

2.) I am physically incapable of smiling at will. I don't know why, but I can't make myself smile. I'm either smiling honestly or not at all.

3.) I'm way more masculine in appearance than I'd like to be :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I guess this isn't a bad thing, but I doubt I could ever rock a 'girly' kind of look lol