1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My story.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FlyingCakers, Dec 21, 2013.

1. FlyingCakers

FlyingCakers Guest

123, Fake street, Fake city, Fake state, The Moon
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, one day when I was 12 years old after thinking it through for a few months I came out to my father and my mother. My mother was totally accepting but my father... Well he divorced my mom for MY life and homosexuality. He disowned me and told me that I was a "dyke" and that I deserved to die, obviously since I had just barely turned 12, that made me feel AWEFUL. I did not tell anyone, even my closest friend for a year after that. A year passed and I had decided to come out to my best friend, Hanna. I handed her a note one evening as we were both vollenteering at a church program. She told me simply:
    "You are still you." And walked away. I decided to come out to my close friends and family on thanksgiving. I did and EVERYBODY accepted me... Accept for one person, my cousin.
    He called me all sorts of names and walked out on all of us. My cousin and I were close, but I had to do it. Anybody that didn't accept me was cut out of my life. Now I'm planning on coming out to more people and being openly gay. (&&&) :dry:

2. good for you, I am really glad that you have the support of you mother and the friends and family that you do have (&&&)

3. dray7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's great that you've come so far! I'm 14 and I can hardly admit it to myself, let alone tell everybody in my life. I hope things keep going well for you :slight_smile: