1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clothing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by whoIam, Dec 21, 2013.

1. whoIam

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Clothing help for a butch

Im a very masculine woman. I am 4 foot 10 inches and are trying to find pants. It's so hard. Anyone know of any good mens/boys pants?

#1 whoIam, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  2. AlamoCity

The only suggestion I can offer is to go to a men's suit section at a department store or even a wedding rental place or the like and say you want some slacks because you're part of a wedding party and everyone is wearing that (silly Aunt Gloria and her nonconforming wedding traditions :grin:). When you find a good fitting pants based on the recommendations of the salesman, have them tailored in-house.

Then, based on the size and maker, you could find the same brand of pants online or at other stores and just pick out the same size but in different patterns or styles and take the unhemmed pants to a tailor along with the original pants that the other tailor did in-house and have them tailor them according to the other. When I buy unhemmed slacks, I just take a version of the new pants along with my "good-fitting ones" and the local tailor takes care of it.

I'm a guy who shops for guy clothes but I just thought this might work. Hope this helps.

Also, wherever I do something I feel weird about, I always come up with a cover story, hence the wedding party idea.

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's tough... Big and Tall vs. Short and Small.

You and I are in opposite sides of the spectrum. I know it's hard not to in person but ebay works wonders sometimes.

4. sparkly glasses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm about the same height and wish I knew the answer. Even legs marked as 'short' are often too long on me. Think it's just trial and error then buying a few if you get lucky!