1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's up with the women around here?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by redneck, Dec 22, 2013.

1. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, my internet has been off for a couple months now and since I was last here alot has changed. I finally moved to Ft. Smith and I'm out to most of my friends (not family or very many people from work though).

Anyway to the point, I have went bar hopping. with one of my female friends who knows I'm gay. When we walk in together everybody just assumes we are a couple (i get this part). Well she isn't exactly the type of girl you take home to mom, so it isn't long until she is over flirting with this guy, dancing with that guy, or kissing a guy over there.
    Now is where the problem comes in. There is always some chick who cannot mind her own business who approaches her with a comment like "I cannot believe your boyfriend doesn't get jealous". My friend replies "He's not my boyfriend he's gay". That is the actual words that come out of her mouth, but for some reason these stupid bitches hear "Go shove your tits in his face and grind on him". What the hell!?!?! I have went out with her twice and have had 25-30 women approach me, raise their shirt and comment something like 'so these don't excite you?'. When I reply no that usually leads to them grinding on me going "how about this".
    I haven't went out as gay very much. Is this something common or are the women around here just nuts?

2. Renge

Ahahahaha don't know about that stupid little act, but I am jealous of you :lol:

3. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's like trying to understand why guys post dick pictures. Impossible

4. leer

WB redneck this sounds like hell to me I could never figure out women .

---------- Post added 22nd Dec 2013 at 05:40 PM ----------

I stooped doing this last year .:icon_bigg

5. man dolen

Girls always want what they can't have.

6. can't we stop doing this? ^^^^^^^

people always want what they can't have.

you know I have been jumped everywhere for the fact I complain that not just in bars but every place I go MEN are trying to get in my figurative pants. This is not just a one way thing.

7. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I want to ship these women off to Saudi Arabia. The Saudi ladies will teach them how to act like a REAL WOMAN!

8. castle walls

Exactly. Just like there are men that think they can make lesbians straight, there are women that think they can make gay men straight. There are also people that know you won't turn straight but like to mess with homosexuals. Some people are just stupid. It has nothing to do with gender or sex

9. sammy1

Wow that sucks...if a guy was sayin shit like that or grinding on me knowing I'm not into guys I would kick him where it hurts an say 'how do ya like that?!' But unfortunitally for you it probly wouldn't go as well if u punched one of those slutty bitches in the face...u could try saying to a girl grinding on you 'no I'm just not into slutty people' or somthing similar?

---------- Post added 22nd Dec 2013 at 10:45 AM ----------

And honestly if I went to a bar to have some drinks and have fun with a friend I wouldn't even like it if a random woman was shoving her tits in my face either it wouldn't turn me on it would piss me off and I would shove her out of my space because I'm not into girls that do that in public but it's different if I knew her and I was in a relationship with her and we were behind closed doors...that's totally different

10. excuse me?

would you like to be shipped to a nation and turned into a slave?

do you know what would be done to you in that nation?

11. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh please I'm Muslim. Gurrl don't lecture me about Saudi Arabia lol. *snaps finger x10*

12. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm guessing this is sarcasm seeing as homosexuals and any gender different person would be stoned to death there.

*I was right*

13. Sarcastic Luck

..Yeah I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm. Nothing about it says "I'm serious" and he's fairly known for making off color jokes from what I've seen.

14. Hexagon

Um... what? I won't touch the content of this post, since givepeaceachanc has done that, but 'real women'? There is no such thing as a real woman. Or a false one. Women are women. Yeah, their behaviour is obviously objectionable, but why insult their womanhood?

15. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I see it more as a childish, entitled, and insecure person problem rather than one that only women suffer from; it just manifests in slightly different ways. This is one of the reasons I tend to avoid clubs full of intoxicated people who don't know the meaning of "personal space". The temptation to face plant the first person to touch me inappropriately would be too great.

16. thekillingmoon

That what happens when you go to straight bars/clubs, getting attention from the opposite sex is unavoidable. Last time I was at a bar myself with some people, we got guys approaching us multiple times because we were the only women in the room without men. And we weren't looking to meet guys obviously, just wanted to have a girls night out. One guy wouldn't leave me alone, he was drunk I think and he kept putting his arm around me. My friend actually asked me if I was ok and if I needed help. She's more confident than me and better at dealing with situations like this. Anyhow, two of those guys ended up fighting over us, which was even more ridiculous. So yeah unfortunately sometimes you have to deal with unwanted attention. Although I never knew women had so much curiosity about gay guys, usually it's straight men who are obsessed with lesbians.

17. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sod's Law at work! I thought that joke was pretty funny, actually.

Guys, don't start a flame war. Not over something like this. The OP's complaint was justified in this case. Those girls are like reverse versions of your typical yaoi fangirl. But they are both a) extremely prevalent, b) extremely annoying, and c) make me wonder why they're mostly female (I'm talking to you, fanfiction writers!)
    At the same time... both genders are guilty of this. Really, really guilty of this.
    YOU CAN'T CHANGE SOMEONE'S SEXUALITY.
    Trust me. Exodus International tried that. Needless to say, it didn't go well.
    And to all who try to "cure the gay":
    [​IMG]

#17 An Gentleman, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  18. Sarcastic Luck

They do. My friend tends to play on horse sim games which are primarily populated with women. He's gay, currently has a boyfriend, and has no issue letting people know about this. He'll still have women message him on the games and start flirting with him.

Plus, in various fandoms it's very, very popular to put two straight male characters in a relationship. The amount of fan fiction, fanart, etc like that is amazing.

19. leer

you see what happens when you go away redneck:badgrin:.

20. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is something that some women, specifically classless women, do as a put down to gay guys, as in "Come on, can't you get it up, big boy?" It has happened to me maybe 3 times, based on their suspecting my orientation for being unencumbered and disinterested, and I just give them a blank stare. You can bet that, in most cases, if you took them up on it, they would then suddenly renege on trying to stimulate you. I find doing this kind of gross. It's a mix of teasing and harassment.