1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, the day is here, how will you spend it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SaikuKitsune, Dec 25, 2013.

1. SaikuKitsune

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Now that Christmas/jul is here! How do the people of EC PREFER to spend the holidays (could be very different from reality.

For Yule, I would love to be able to spend it with close friends, and understanding individuals (in the perfect scenario, my parents would fall into this, but if you can't change them, don't bother)
    I would love to stand next to the fire, thinking of the things I could actually improve on in the next year...

For New year's, it would be fun to spend it alone with a special someone, no need for a party or large group, just someone special to end the year on a pleasant note.

What would your idea of the perfect (yet realistic) holiday season?

2. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Reality: Alone 'til 7.

3. reality - alone watching TV

prefer - have friends over or go out with some (just really don't have any to go with)

New Years - there is a party planned but it is sort of semi dressy, can't go to dressy stuff on a bicycle

4. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

reality - alone on the internet listening to music

prefer - just dreams

New Years - alone on the internet listening to music

5. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

New Years Eve Always Sucks!
    I really really tried but holiday spirit spent. On empty.

6. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Reality: As I am now, warm and cozy in my bed, on the internet, doing whatever I feel like.

Prefer: Up early to open presents, have a nice special Christmas breakfast, and watch the parade.

New Year's Eve: Watching The Twilight Zone on the Sci-Fi Channel until 11, then switching over to New Year's Rockin' Eve at 11 and going back to The Twilight Zone after the ball drops and it's officially the new year.

7. MyChemRomance

Reality: people

Prefer: food, internet, music, and Minecraft

8. rena

Reality: running into the ice cold see, noise lots of peopel

Prefer: watching film eating bacon!!

9. scanner007

How ironic, reading over these posts.
    Its seems like everyone who's alone wants to be out doing something with somebody and everyone who's out with someone wants to be home playing their computer or watching TV.
    :::sighs::

reality: Cooked dinner after I got home from work at 7am, slept all day, now I'm back at work

prefer: hmmm of all the responses I think I'll pick hanging with necrose, that'd have been a good day(open presents, special breakfast, watch parade get out and move around)....and the new years twilight zone marathon doesn't sound half bad either.

oh well, as I said to my buddy who texted me Merry Christmas this morning, I simply replied:
    Him: Merry Christmas!
    ME: Fuck Christmas. Fuck it all. Now I see why so many people commit suicide around the holidays.
    Him: LOL, wanna go ice fishing tomorrow?
    ME: ::sighs:: sure

Hmmmph, C'est la vie! ...and Merry Christmas! ha ha