1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a rant.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 6star, Dec 25, 2013.

1. 6star

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I had a huge headache while I was at Christmas dinner at my sister in laws house so I was sitting in the other room away from others when I over heard a discussion. My wife already said i should tale the car and go home. Which i should have. The stupidity of others just upsets me. I don't know 100% what it was about. I think they were discussing a story one of them had heard. I heard 1 day he was a married man with three children and a wife and the next day he was a married woman. That's what caught my attention. Now remember my headache is one the verge of being a migraine. Then there was something about having 3 bathrooms a mens a womens and a transsexual. And the only other thing I remember was a statement from somebody saying something stupid. I don't remember what it was but I remember it being totally out of line. And then I heard "besides it really only affects less than 1% of society. Thats when I walked through the room to get my keys to go home and mumbled the words "we'll that's just total ignorance" and it was loud enough for everybody to hear. And then i left. What I wanted to do is first say bullshit to the one percent. Because there was More than one percent in that room. (Me and my stepson) Then I wanted to explain what I know about "OUR community. I say "our" because I really don't know the exact politically correct definition of our group here. Then I wanted to argue that the problem is with society and how they perceive us. If we were just accepted for the awesomeness that we are on the inside and just let us express our true selves how ever we need to to make ourselves happy on the outside it would be a better world for everyone. Well I'm writing like crap right now and I can't express my thoughts clearly right now, like I usually can. And it pisses me off that I can't remember exactly and that I am totally upset about it. I am just so sick of all the BS of the socalled "straight society". Most of our problems only are problems because "they" say that they are our problems. And I could not say a thing because I promised my wife to never do anything that she feels would embarrass her. And my son is not out yet.

2. unavailable

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ya.... I'm not sure what the big deal is .... Even straight people have to admit ... No two people are the same .... Everybody is different .... I'm not sure what the big hang up on someone else's sexuality is .... Who is so perfect to judge anyone else as wrong?

3. AKTodd

Heya.

Sorry you had to go through that on what should be a happy togetherness type time of the year (*hug*) And sorry you are (or were) suffering from a headache into the bargain.

Don't let the things the ignorant say get you down. While we may not be your family, you're correct that we are your community (or your 'tribe' if you prefer, as I've heard that term used). And we're all here for you (and your son).

Take a deep breath, let the anger go, and try to get some rest.

Take care,

Todd

4. 6star

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    (*hug*)I'm good. It felt good just to get it out. And to talk to my wife. I was telling her that I feel that there only needs to be 2 public restrooms, 1 for the mature and one for the immature. Although that would not really work. Lol. Mabye we do need 3 public rest rooms. One for the ignorant women. One for the ignorant men. And one for our group, our friends and supporters. You know the "cool kids". And that one would be the busiest. You know it would be.