1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haha... Straightest Gay Guy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by subiedude, Jun 22, 2008.

1. subiedude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have been called that sooo much, its so funny...

My english prof called me that, my mom called me that, my friends have called me that...

Sheesh, its practically a nickname!!

Last night my boyfriend (Taylor) and I took another one of our friends(Tyler) to Indiana Jones...

And I knew the girl who handed us the popcorn, when we walked up I was like, hey Laura.

She looks and says "hey, hows it goin... sorry, but I can never remember your name, all I can remember is that you are totally the straightest gay guy I know!"

I laughed and said its Spencer, and then said, "well to prove I aint straight", I turned and gave Taylor a big'ol kiss on the lips...

She was all, "Damn, I'll never forget that! (as she grinned and laughed).

But the funniest part was the old farts making snorting noises behind us! lol

So yeah, I'm totally into my car... 92 Subaru Legacy Turbo,
    And know nothing of fashion, I mean, ya I know what looks good, just not over the top.
    And if neither someone else, or myself told you I was gay, You would NEVER know.

Its soo funny. But Taylor is the same way...

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friends had a similar name for me - "StealthFag". They said I could "infiltrate the enemy" and they'd never suspect a thing. :slight_smile: Not exactly sometihng I'm proud or ashamed of - just sort of how I am.

Lex

3. subiedude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    OMG stealthfag... thats pretty funny...

I think its just hilarious, I used to hate it, because NOBODY, even gays could tell if I were until I told them, which kinda sucked, but now I just find it funny...

4. Stargate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    stealthfag, i like that:thumbsup:, there are some days i wish i had that superpower

5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sort of the same on the female side - pretty much everyone I've come out to has looked shocked and said "Really! I had no idea" or something like that. I'm not even especially girly.

6. Tim

Tim

HAHAHA I got called this the other day when I was at the mall with my friend and her boyfriend XD My friends call me it all the time -.-

7. otc877

otc877 Guest

Where will StealthFag strike next? It could be at the auto-convention, the shooting range, or a hockey game. However, one thing is certain--StealthFag is out there, infiltrating the lairs of straight men and sprinkling his rainbow faerie princess pony magic dust on straight men everywhere.

Dunuh dunuh dunuh dunuh dunuh dunuh dunuh dunuh dunuh STEALTH-FAG

8. Alexander

I would buy that comic book. SERIOUSLY.

9. interstella

I just spent the last 5 minutes literally rolling on the floor laughing! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

10. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I'm the same way. I have this one friend who constantly doubts my homosexuality. It can be annoying, but being subtle has probably helped me in life more than it has hurt me.

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>Dunuh dunuh dunuh dunuh dunuh dunuh dunuh dunuh dunuh STEALTH-FAG.

Oddly, that theme song is really catchy and insanely danceable. You don't suppose...

Lex

12. sexyalex

i didn't get the moral of the story but wow:eusa_eh:.....

like,....

people...a totally straight gay guy:eusa_shif
    I must say this MUST....and i am glad u shared that story because people here think flamboyant, sassy, sissy, too neat, too quiet equals gay but your one of the many-few who show the world that u can be...idk....really ....masculinly"stright actingly" and be gay at the same time; most intresting is that your totally out and even though u are if u don't tell someone no one knows. :eusa_clap

That's just, totally fantastic right there....(sorry i am still in a wow*:jawdrop:* state)
    but u know, i never got one part of the story. Both you and your bf are like that spencer? This is something new i have not seen or heard of before cuz usually in relationships especially gay relationships the opposite partner is attracted to someone of different personality if u may...illaborate please? I may have the wrong impression.

Alex.

13. subiedude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    lol... thanks...

Taylor and I are very similar people... we practically grew up with one another litterally since we were like 2.
    We were just really really close friends until I came out, then, he decided he better tell me how he really felt once I had another boyfriend and that relationship was falling apart.

For us at least, being so similar works for our advantage... because we totally understand each other and can totally understand where the other person is coming from. AND he understands how I get totally fixated on something, because he does it to.

Example: I had never read the harry potter books... so after reading the 1st one in 2 days, I read the entire series in about 2 weeks.

He does the same thing, he watched all the James Bond movies... in a row, only taking time to eat, sleep and screw (lol)... That took days... I was kinda like WTF? but then said, well, i suppose I do it to... so, yeah...

We also can read each other extremely well, and we rarely say the wrong thing to each other because its like talking to ourselves.

And we almost never get into fights, the worst was like... "I did the dishes last night, you do them tonight"... "Wait, I did it two nights in a row last week, U can do it..."..."But I've got work"... "okay, but you'll do it tomorrow and the next day."

Seriously, thats like the worst.

We are friends with another couple who are more the opposite... Andy is more masc, while Mikey is more, not masc... And they love each other a lot, but Mikey has come to me and said, "I just dont get him, why does he have to be like that."

We can always tell when the other is feeling down, and we know how to fix it.

Honestly, I love the way we are. It just works for us.

My mom seriously asked us, "so, um, who is the girl in the relationship?" (She still didnt understand how it all works, so cut her some slack).

We looked at each other and laughed... and answered, "Neither" at the same time...

I'm the bottom, but we switch...and its all good!

But dont get me wrong, we are two different people, just very similar... Example: he has a much more artsy side, and I am much more literal, I cant understand art, I'd rather have a beautiful picture hanging in a room, but he can read and appreciate art.

Damn, this became a long winded answer...

#13 subiedude, Jun 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  14. Chamber of Life

I think that's funny. I love straight acting guys. I think they are sooooo sexy and just HOT!!!! All my boyfriends have been "straight acting"

15. kramer362

Hmm, but I think subarus are amongst the most popular cars for gay people? Along with VW jettas and cabriolets. Or maybe that's just lesbians haha. It's funny how ignorant (when not in an offensive way) some people are that when they don't suspect a guy to be gay just by looking at him then he's "straight acting"

16. Blaz

Blaz Guest

Actually, not many people know I'm a little into guys. I'm good friend with a few gay guys, all of which think I'm pure straight. I'm not real into the whole femme thing either. . .

17. subiedude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ahahahahahaha....

Nice... Foresters are "Lesbarus"

My car is not...

1992 Subaru Legacy Turbo, DOHC ej20k heads, fully forged internals, t3/t4e turbo...

Yeah, about 350whp... shes a beast... or should I say "he" :lol:

Taylor is never worried about cheating, I already have a mistress!! haha :icon_bigg

18. kramer362

bastard... i'm jealous of your ability.

i've been dying for someone to help show me to how to work on cars beyond the usual maintenance. My stupid step-dad is car-illiterate and I don't have the best relationship with my father who actually is mechanically inclined :bang:

19. sexyalex

20. Trumpetplyer23

The only nickname that I've ever gotten that was slightly related to my sexuality was The Marsupial.

I began getting called that because according to my friends, I hop around with my babies in my pouch, and they're duct-taped in for safety, and they were fathered by my female crushes....:confused: