1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to meet a TS?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by transational, Dec 27, 2013.

1. transational

I know there's dating sites, that I don't really trust nor do I want to pay and put up a photo write up a short little bio and go from there...

But I was curious how people even get to know someone is "trans". Like I just had my first experience with a transwoman (I knew about her from a somewhat friend of mine), but I would have never approached her in person or something assuming she was a trans.

I guess what am I asking is how do people who want to date other trans people go about finding said trans people? And I hope trans people is not an offensive term

2. Hexagon

No, but 'TS' is. I've got to say, mate, that this looks an awful lot like trans chasing, and we don't usually appreciate it. Because it sounds as if the only thing you'd find interesting about her is her trans status, the very thing that has probably caused her a fuck load of pain in her life and would quite like to forget about.

3. Daydream Harp

Pretty much what Hexagon said. Also chances are they will go from transwoman to woman later on if you get what I mean, so there is also that.

4. LD579

Transgender women are women. Nerdy women are women. Black-haired women are women. Do you get what I'm saying here? They shouldn't have to be treated any differently... and what Hex has said is right. It's the same thing for race: if someone were to come after me for my race (It has happened)... let's just say that it's not really pleasing and that I definitely do not take it as a compliment.

5. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, you could try by getting to know a few of the wonderful trans members here on EC first. Besides that, try getting involved with any LGBT organizations around you. You're probably sick of hearing this by now, but changing your views regarding transgenders should be a priority.

6. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends what you want out of the meeting.

You approach me like I'm any other girl, and I'll be sweet and nice and we'll get along fine. You come up and tell me you'd love to see my cock, and I'll be punching yours!

:slight_smile:

7. juliegt6

I concur on this so much.

I date people who I find make me feel special, loved and alive. I have strict requirements too, in that they need to have at least something in common with me and like some of the stuff I do. I've never had anyone pursue me based on my trans status and if they did, I'd be creeped out!

People have sought me out through the grape vine when they have lgbt questions, like related to my employer, or what are night spots and general stuff. Those people are cool! Any asking to see my dick that stays around after I tell them to fcuck off gets to see a great one, a Colt 1911 model army from 1913 loaded with federal hydroshock ammo. It worked great for my grandpa in wwi, it'll work great for creeps too!

8. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Another thing it's probably worth considering, and bare in mind I base this on almost nothing but guess work, but I would have thought that trans girls who are willing to penetrate YOU would be the exception rather than the rule.

Obviously I speak only for myself here, but while I am sure I could and would enjoy a blow/handjob I wouldn't want to penetrate anyone, male or female. It thought about it just now and honestly, I think I would feel awful about it. I'm like 60% in favour of having mine removed at some stage, but even if I kept it I wouldn't want to use it like that. Perhaps I'm alone in that though...

9. juliegt6

I think you're not in the minority here on the penetration feelings.

10. Techno Kid

You are going to have to see Transwoman as you see any other woman if you want them to like you.