1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whatever it is!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darkestknight, Jun 23, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Nowadays, I seem to find many threads about uh... finger length and brain activities for homosexuals or not.

Unfortunately, my finger length is just like the straight person, and yet, I'm bi. Maybe my brain and the other straight guys' brains are equal, or something else. Sexuality is too difficult to be just looked at and researches has been done, but I guess... it's all like ..difficult, in my opinions.

So, in the end, I guess, everyone is born equal, and unique at the same time.

What the hell, I'm gay, but I don't act like those stereotypes people always talking about... I still do manly stuff and do manly things and some girly stuff, and I don't care about my finger length whatsoever!

And at the same time, I'm straight too, and yeah, straight as a straight. :slight_smile:

In conclusion, just being you(rself) eventhough you are homosexual, bisexual, asexual or hetero!! :grin:

2. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Yeah, for some reason I think measuring your finger and your brain and stuff makes it all seem like stereotyping, even though we're trying to prove that it's something we can't change. I know what you're talking about. And yes, honestly it's very tiring.

3. darkestknight

Of course, it's dead tiring... I did that before and ended up all being the same to me...

and what the heck, I rather enjoy being gay and straight that way without all these kinda stuff!! :slight_smile: