1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back :) [UPDATE]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by somegirl, Dec 27, 2013.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    OK so I haven't posted for a while because I've been spending these past few months tryna figure myself out; figure out who I am etc, and to be honest, I needed this time to myself because I've had so much going on..

First of all, I think I now identify as bisexual, I know previously I have said I'm a lesbian, but in reality it's just been 1 girl I've ever been in love with, and until I experience something with a guy I can't say for sure who I am. But for now, bisexual works.

Secondly, in terms of my gender identity, I still don't have a clue. One day I'll wake up a guy, the next a girl. I think I've come to the conclusion I'm more of a tomboy girl. I dress "guyish", talk "guyish", act "guyish" etc, but I don't feel like an actual guy. But again, this could change, because I am still young.

Thirdly, this girl I have mentioned in previous posts, and just now, I'm still in love with her. I have been since the first day I met her, 2 years ago. And things are still just as hard as they were back then. I'm still crying every night over her. She still has a boyfriend. But I've just messaged her saying I need to talk to her in person and I'm gunna tell her how I feel, because it's getting too much for me now. The past 2 years have been really hard, and I need to start moving on before I do something stupid.

Thank you all for reading this. If anyone has any advice, I would be very grateful. (How to move on, how to tell her, anything, please, I would really like that.)

~Somegirl~ (&&&)