1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to meet..?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by composerhem41, Dec 29, 2013.

1. composerhem41

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a problem, I recently got a of the closest, come out to some friends, and only my mom, and honestly I love been gay and been myself, it feel so right, so safe, so natural, but i wish i just have friends that gay as well, not to enter some kind of relationships, just friends that feel the same way. It so hard to find friends like that, so what do you think i should do? :confused::confused::confused:

2. Zooombini

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well this site is a good way. Another is to join an LGBT club/group or go to LGBT parades. Also just opening yourself up and being friendly to everyone and generally a variety of characters will befriend you, including gay people.

3. Simple Thoughts

I don't have clubs/groups/or organizations like that anywhere around. If I wanted to be in a support group for Lgbt locally I'd have to take at least a 2hr drive. Small towns...they suck -.-'

Addressing the concern of this thread: pretty much what Zooombini said would be the case.