1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i changing?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by binda94, Dec 29, 2013.

1. binda94

ugh what is up with me just after watching a movie with a friend Bobby Z Movie but the weird thing is i wasn't really paying attention coz was focused on one of the actors and people who've seen this would've said Paul Walker but infact it was Olivia Wilde i couldn't keep my eyes off so now i'm gonna have to live a lie in a lie no one knows bout me so i'd have to tell them it was Paul i was staring at which is so untrue but saying that i still like guy actors and i've been with a few guys so what's going on with me?

2. kem

kem

Well first of all: whatever it, is nothing's wrong with you.
    Secondly, it could just be that Olivia Wilde was simply stunning in the film. If this hasn't happened before (think really hard if you remember a similar event) and it doesn't happen again, and you feel like you're still mainly interested in men then there's nothing really changing necessarily.
    You're probably still you, you might just be discovering another side of you that you hadn't noticed earlier. Just don't worry about things changing or suddenly feeling attraction towards some women, you don't have to start wearing flannel shirts and cargo pants. Try to see how things develop for a while, and just don't worry too much or be scared about it!

I have lots of heterosexual male friends who comment on another guy's appearance, especially in films.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unfortunately, that would really raise eyebrows here in the south of the US. :/

But yes, OP, don't worry so much. You're allowed to admire other females. If you think girls are attractive, just roll with it. There's no need to jump to conclusions and/or labels if you don't want to.

4. binda94

well that's the weird thing i never really paid any attention to it plus over the past few months i've been attracted to a girl in school i mean staring off butterflies the whole works and i never really was a girly girl anyway so no real changes thanks for the reply